We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of portable glass straws that'll let you say goodbye to single-use plastic straws forever and ever.
2. Or if glass still worries you too much, a set of aluminum straws that you can stash them away in your car or purse to use literally everywhere you go.
3. A set of cotton produce bags so you can quit collecting the flimsy plastic produce bags in your garage week after week, telling yourself you'll recycle them "soon".
4. And if you don't have a collection of bags you love already, a set of five super durable and washable grocery totes that fold (or, tbh, stuff) into a handy little square.
5. A set of four collapsible storage bowls you can keep in your car to bring inside anytime you eat out and think you'll have leftovers.
6. A reusable K-cup so you don't have to buy the wasteful single-serving plastic pods — which means you'll save $$ in the long run, too.
7. Silicone bags with an air-tight seal you can use for almost anything you use regular plastic baggies for — like storing leftovers, packing picnic supplies, or just protecting the sandwich you'll eat at your desk.
8. A pack of beeswax wraps that works essentially like plastic wrap — you simply put it over a dish and press down the sides to make it stick — but you can wash and use a single sheet over and over again.
9. A set of five coffee cup lids that will fit on basically any cup you run into, so you can always skip the plastic lid.
10. Or a highly-rated coffee tumbler that will be your morning companion for years on end, because it keeps your drinks hot for hours and seals up tight so it never leaks — even when it's upside-down.
11. A lightweight, vacuum-insulated, stainless steel water bottle so you can always say no almost anytime someone offers you a disposable plastic bottle.
12. A set of six natural scrubber sponges that you can compost in your backyard (after rinsing well), unlike other cellulose sponges made with a mix of natural and non-biodegradable fibers.
13. A pack of toothbrushes with a nylon bristles you can pull out and toss before composting the bamboo handle.
14. Or a pack of toothbrushes made from 100% recycled plastic that you can mail in (or, if you live near certain Whole Foods locations, drop off) at the end of their life to be recycled again.
15. A pack of colorful pens made of 89% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, so even your office supplies can get in on the earth-friendliness.
16. A set of six wool dryer balls to replace single-use polyester dryer sheets once and for all, while still making sure your clothes are soft and — if you use essential oils — lightly scented.
17. A lightweight set of stainless silverware (complete with chopsticks!) that come in a zippable protective case, perfect for stashing in your work lunch or airplane carry-on to use instead of plastic ware.
18. A silicone menstrual cup that lets you say au revoir to almost all one-time-use period products.
19. A collapsible microwave popcorn popper that makes perfect, delicious popcorn every time, without an extra bag that ends up in the landfill.
20. A package of compostable sponge cloths can replace dozens and dozens of rolls of paper towels and the big sheets of plastic that wrap 'em.
21. A sampler pack of gum made with a plastic-free gum base, because who knew that regular chewing gum might contain plastic, too.
Because the less trash you make, the better!
For more posts that'll help you reduce, reuse, and recycle, check out:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.