We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the best products they've bought while shopping in our posts (plus saved up their recs from the comments on other posts) — here's what they genuinely swear by!
1. A tie-back, wing-sleeved, loose and flowy maxi dress that you'll find yourself making excuses to wear twice in a week because it's the ideal mix of cute and comfortable.
2. An eyeliner with wing stamps — the set is practically guaranteed to speed up your morning routine, whether you're a liquid liner novice or seasoned pro.
3. A lightweight, travel-friendly collapsible backpack that folds up itty-bitty so you can stash it in your purse (or the corner of your carry-on, or your tiny closet) then unfurl it to full size the moment you need to stuff it with books, groceries, camping gear, diaper bag needs, or tbh whatever.
4. A Bed Head Waver because it makes it easy to achieve super loose waves for the wedding you're attending this weekend, tighter nearly-curls for your big presentation next week, and that Goldilocks-level ~just right~ in-between texture for all those selfies you'll take at the family reunion next month.
5. A mini colander that's made for those recipes that call for ~drained and rinsed~ cans of beans, fruit, or whatever — you'll be able to easily dump all the juice without losing a single bit of food.
6. A set of sexy anti-chafe lace bands because dresses are sooo comfortable to wear when it's hot outside right up until that moment you take a few steps and feel your thighs rub together — and these put a stop to that discomfort, instantly.
7. Or a powder gel so you can kiss that annoying thigh and under-boob chafe goodbye, no matter how sweaty you get this summer... and even potentially use it as a makeup primer.
8. A drain hair catcher that will be the knight in shining armor for you and your bathroom pipes, letting you shed all the hair you want without risking an incredibly disgusting clog that you'll have to yank up later with a drain millipede.
9. The Headache Hat — it's basically a collection of ice cubes surrounded by soft, cushioned material so anytime you feel a headache or migraine coming on, you can pull it out of the freezer, wrap it around your head and eyes, and relax under it's gentle compressing weight.
10. Some O'Keeffe's working hands cream because it genuinely does what it says it will: moisturize and repair dried, cracked hands that you've washed in hot water one two many times, so they finally stop flaking and peeling.
11. And O'Keeffe's lip balm, which does equally intensive repair work for your pout without any scent or greasiness.
12. A silicone scalp massager and shampoo brush because it gently deep cleans and exfoliates your skin (and can seriously help with eczema flakes) in addition to just feeling really damn good.
13. A pill organizer with a small box for each day that's divided into times of day, so you can spend a few minutes on Sunday divvying up all your doses, then grab each day's organizer every morning to pop in your bag so it's always with you.
14. A pair of Keepons to slide on the ends of your glasses so they finally stop that annoying habit of slipping down your nose multiple times every hour.
15. Or a different brand's anti-slip glasses ear hooks, which also work wonders to make sure your spectacles stay in place.
16. A pair of little plastic apples that absorb ethylene gas, which initially causes produce to ripen, but eventually causes it to spoil. Meaning that if you drop one of these in your produce drawer, all the produce there will last sooo much longer. (Or at least long enough so you get to eat it all!)
17. A brown sugar bear, so you don't lose any more bags of previously perfectly good brown sugar to the curse of rock-hard-solidificiation (and in fact can revive any brown sugar already in that sorry state!).
18. A pair of machine washable flats perfect if you're tired of throwing out shoes that get unbearably stinky after just a few months of wear, because that's just what happens when you wear shoes without socks. (Oh, and as a little eco-friendly bonus, they're made from recycled water bottles).
19. 5 Second Rule, a hilarious party game for two people or two teams (of basically any size), where each person has five seconds to "name three ___", depending on the card they pull. Pretty much anyone's going to end up laughing if they watch, and you'll definitely cackle when you play!
20. A mini white noise machine with non-looping audio so you can finally get the solid night's sleep you deserve, construction and neighbor noises be damned.
21. The Invisibobble, a coiled hair tie that was engineered to gently but firmly hold your hair back for hours *without* leaving that frustrating dent that only comes out when you wash or straighten it.
22. The One Line a Day Journal: each page asks you to record a little about that calendar date over the course of five years, so as you flip through each year again, you get to reflect on what's changed — or hasn't!
23. A non-traditional silverware organizer because it takes up half the space of other organizers (but still fits the same amount of silverware!), so you can use the rest of the drawer to store so much more.
24. Some underwire-free racerback sports bras that precisely balance comfort and support, so you aren't distracted by any too-tightness *or* excessive movement, and instead can stay focused on how counting your reps, staying on pace with your cycling class's music, or what's happening on that TV show you like to watch on the treadmill.
25. The Aerogarden, which uses ~hydroponic technology~ to make growing all kinds of herbs and veggies pretty much foolproof, no patches of dirt, green thumb, or sunlight required.
26. A hair serum infused with argan oil, vitamin E, and aloe vera because those essential ingredients make it easy for even frizz-prone hair to hold its own against humidity's demands.
27. A twenty-inch air circulating fan to come to the serious aid of your AC, and make sure that cold air gets everywhere. It'll be the perfect thing to both collapse in front of the moment you come in from mowing the lawn, and then carry out to your porch or balcony after dark so you can enjoy the evening, comfortably.
28. A one-piece swimsuit with a vintage-chic high waist and extra bum-cheek coverage so you can be the most glamorous person at the beach or pool.
29. A pack of BedBands so you don't roll over in the middle of the night only to discover that the corner of your fitted sheet has slipped off the mattress AGAIN. Instead, your sheet will stay securely tucked no matter how many times you flip-flop around.
30. A pet hair squeegee because despite the efforts of your ever-suffering vacuum, your furry friend's shedded hair ends up impossibly embedded in your carpet... and this will extract every last bit of it.
31. The Critter Catcher so the moment you spot pretty much any sort of creepy-crawly you can safely evacuate it from your home (from a very safe distance of over two feet, which helps with those that park themselves near the ceiling, too), no harm to you, no harm to the bug.
32. A set of two seat gap fillers for when you're tired of accidentally dropping your phone down in the crack of no return for the two-thousandth-time in the past year.
33. Some Folex, a powerful no-rinse stain remover — it can conquer almost any seemingly-impossible mess you throw at it. Simply spritz it on, wait a second, then blot it up to see the stain truly vanish like magic.
34. A rechargeable electric hand warmer to keep your hands toasty both in your pockets all winter long *and* in your freezing cold office for the rest of the summer (and fall, and spring, let's be real).
35. A rapid egg cooker so breakfast becomes instantly easier and more delicious, without taking much more effort than pouring a standard bowl of cereal. It makes tasty omelettes plus hard-boiled, poached, and scrambled eggs in a jiffy with minimal dishes.
36. Some Onyx Hard as Hoof Nail Strengthening Cream that will help restore damaged nails and prevent future cracks, splits, or peeling.
You, receiving even just one or two of these products in the mail and realizing just how great they really are:
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.