We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A alarm clock to gradually wake you up the way all people's bodies ~evolved~ to wake up: with a chill sunrise.
2. A simple to-do list that's entertaining enough you just might actually use it.
3. A bottle of mold and mildew cleaner made with a no-odor gel, which makes it stick to your tile grout and caulking so it can actually do its job. That means you never have to scrub! Just apply it, let it set, and wipe up for fresh, sparkling results.
4. A pair of sweeper slippers to clean your floors for you anytime you make the walk from your couch (or computer) to your fridge.
5. Or a remote-controlled robot vacuum that will keep your floors impeccably clean with almost no effort on your part.
6. A mini steamer so you can look perfectly put together every morning without expending any effort beyond turning on your water faucet.
7. An exercise ball to use as a desk chair so all you have to do to get a core workout is sit and go about your business as usual.
8. A spin scrubber that cleans every inch of your bathroom and dirty tile floors while you just stand there and wave it around a little.
9. A pack of Viter Energy mints to help keep you awake, focused, and motivated through whatever task it is you have to accomplish.
10. A spinning gadget that makes cleaning your makeup brushes quick, easy, and TBH kind of fun, so you don't procrastinate on giving them the wash (and dry!) they so desperately need.
11. A clothes folder — it's so easy and satisfying to use that you'll find yourself actually wanting to put away your laundry...or at least not hating the task so much.
12. A planner with undated monthly and weekly spreads, so you can stop carrying it around for a few weeks without worrying about wasting pages, but still stay on top of things when life gets busier.
13. A basic slow cooker that essentially does all the cooking for you — all you have to do is dump the ingredients in morning-of, and at the end of the day you'll have a delicious dinner.
14. An app to stop you from automatically checking Twitter anytime you pick up your phone, because if you exit the app, the little tree your productivity's been nurturing will die.
15. An easy-to-adjust standing desk converter because sitting all day might just be part of what's draining your ability to focus.
16. Or an inexpensive but super sturdy cardboard standing desk that won't convert, but could help you figure out if standing's right for you before you spend the big bucks on something fancier.
17. A reacher/grabber claw so you can actually retrieve your keys, the remote, your socks, or whatever just dropped behind the edge of the couch or bed without moving too far from your comfortable seat.
18. A box of dishwasher cleaning tablets so you can disband the limescale and mineral buildup preventing your dishes from actually getting as clean as possible, but all you have to do is put it in your dishwasher's detergent dispenser, press the "run" button, and walk away.
19. A Fit Bit activity tracker that gives you little "rewards" for being more active, like turning going to the gym or even just taking a short walk in the middle of your workday into a game.
20. Or if you really like the idea of game-ifying your to-dos, tasks, and habits: an app that turns your life into a role playing game.
21. A pair of noise-isolating headphones so you can block out all the distractions around you and focus on your work.
22. And a set of adulting reward stickers because when you do motivate yourself to do the small tasks, there's nothing wrong with a small celebration.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.