3. Because you’ll never have a better breakfast taco:
5. And you’ll never find a tastier chicken fried steak and giant cinnamon roll served together anywhere else:
6. Because there’s no better way to spend an afternoon than wandering around the Japanese Tea Garden:
And in the Majestic Theater:
And out in the open air:
These are just a couple of the many, many murals that you can find all around the city. Learn more here.
14. Because the views from the Tower of the Americas are unbelievable:
Even if the food’s a little overpriced, the restaurant freaking ROTATES, what else do you want?
23. And, okay, yes, you can also spend a few hours learning your Texas history at the Alamo:
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.