1. This wooden heart guest book that doubles as wall art for your home.
2. An easy painted Mala easel that will tell your guests where to sit.
3. These "something blue" shoes made with inexpensive paint.
And if you're not into the traditional blue, you could coordinate them with your wedding colors, instead! Here's the how-to.
4. These adorable custom cake toppers made from "peg people" wood turnings.
5. This simple but gorgeous lace-edged veil.
Here's the tutorial. I promise it's not impossible, even if you don't have lots of sewing experience — and could help you save some serious cash.
6. These pretty pearl and wire hairpins.
To make your hairstyle truly one of a kind. Here's the tutorial.