3. Corned Beef Sandwiches With Copycat Grouchos Sauce
If you have a toaster oven at work, you can get the warm, melty cheesiness by toasting it right before you eat it. To combat sogginess, bring the dressing on the side and slather it on right before eating. Here’s the recipe.
7. Deli-Style Tuna Salad Sandwich
Because by Friday you won’t want to eat 5-day-old tuna salad: mix up a bulk batch of the mayo, veggies, and relish on Sunday. Then each weeknight, scoop out a portion of the mayo mixture and mix with one 5-ounce can of tuna. Here’s the recipe.
13. Garlic, Prosciutto, Heirloom Tomato, and Cheese Sandwich
OK, so your office break room probably doesn’t have a panini press. But a toaster works just fine: pack the filling separate from the bread, then toast the bread and assemble right before eating. With prosciutto and tomato to make up for it, you won’t even mind. Here’s the recipe.
16. Tempeh, Guacamole, and Nacho Sauce Sandwich
This sandwich is mostly avocado spread, so two things will ensure freshness after a few hours in the fridge: packing the nacho sauce and guac separately from the bread (try just mixing them together to make a single mega spread), and squeezing half a lime over the top of your guac once it’s packed in the to-go container. Then assemble the sandwich right before you stuff it in your mouth. Here’s the recipe.
27. Nori Veggie Wraps
Easy, vegetarian, and customizable. Add rice for a more sushi-like experience. Here’s the recipe.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨