We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the weirdest stuff they'd ever ordered on Amazon. These are the strangest results, which sometimes have surprisingly legit reasons.
1. A device that supposedly slims and tones your neck but that feels to strange to actually use.
2. A, um, dead fetal pig that could save your grade in human anatomy or biology class.
3. A can of Uranium, "just to see what would happen."
4. A pair of Madagascar hissing cockroaches, which some people keep as pets.
5. A really gigantic beanbag chair that was too big to really work as a couch.
6. Some canned possum meat for a cheesy sibling prank.
7. A life-sized JFK cutout just for the hell of having a life-sized JFK cutout.
8. A 24-pack of beef jerky chew that you can keep for three years, although it might expire before then.
9. 500 pairs of bamboo chopsticks to use to eat your dinner.
10. Owl pellets to give as a really gross gag gift.
11. A yodeling pickle, as a Secret Santa gift for that family member you basically only see once a year.
12. A five-pound bag of watermelon-flavor Jolly Ranchers, so you never have to worry about running out.
13. A penis trophy, to award at your bachelorette or pride party.
14. And (this one's part awesome, part weird) a set of penis-shaped lipsticks as a gift for your dick-loving friend.
Keep it weird guys....I guess.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.