32 Products So Effective You'll Actually Use Them Every Single Day
Finds you won't regret!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A heated massager so you can relax on the couch while it soothes your knots and tense spots. It's designed for your back and neck, but you can also use it on your thighs, hamstrings, and feet.
2. Some CeraVe moisturizing cream, which gently moisturizes for 24 hours and is especially good for dry, sensitive skin.
3. A Pet House candle you'll burn every day because it really does eradicate any lingering odors around the house, whether they're from your beloved kitty or pup *or* from cooking yesterday's delicious dinner. Several of us here at BuzzFeed use them all the time and know they actually work!
4. A silicone scalp massager and shampoo brush — besides gently deep cleaning and exfoliating your skin with way less effort than it would take using just your fingers, it also just feels really damn good.
5. A no-scrub cleaning spray so satisfying you'll want to use it all the time, even though your bathroom won't get dirty again quickly enough.
6. The Diamond Dazzle Stick, which will make your diamond, sapphire, emerald, and other jewelry so irresistibly sparkly and clean you'll find yourself reaching for it the moment your stone is even the tiniest bit smeared.
7. The Sock Dock because if you do use it daily, you will *never* see a sock separated from its matching mate *ever* again. Plus you'll be able to fold all your socks in basically no time at all.
8. Some produce savers that really will keep everything day-one fresh for nearly two full weeks. You'll actually have enough time to eat of your berries, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, and other fruit and veggies before it all goes bad!
9. And different produce savers designed specifically to keep countertop fruits (like bananas, tomatoes, avocados, and apples) fresher much longer than if they simply sat in a fruit bowl.
10. The Satisfyer Pro 2, which just might threaten to keep you in bed all day with its eleven adjustable (but quiet!) settings that are basically guaranteed to give you a mind-blowing orgasm.
11. A pair of Keepons to slide on the ends of your glasses so they finally stop that annoying habit of slipping down your nose multiple times every hour.
12. A knife sharpener so simple and effective that you won't want to put it away until every single blade in your drawer is as fiercely honed as when you very first bought it. Especially once you realize it's 1000 times easier to slice and dice when each knife's at the peak of its power.
13. An incredibly consistent matte liquid lipstick so you can do all of the things you have to do in your busy day, including basics like, you know, eating, and not have to reapply it once.
14. A weighted blanket — every time you wrap yourself in it, you'll feel gently cuddled, which can help you deeply relax despite the stress of everyday life. Plus many reviewers swear it helps them sleep better each and every night.
15. And a cozy U-shaped body pillow that people love for pregnancy but also can be supportive whether you have back pain or just want a consistent cuddle buddy every night.
16. A pill organizer with a small box for each day that's divided into times of day, so you never have to dig past your evening dose to take what you need to at lunchtime.
17. An accupressure wristband that just might help relieve your nausea, whether it's caused by holiday travels (motion sickness, why???), being pregnant, 3D gaming, or something else entirely.
18. The Furminator if you have a dog who constantly sheds and / or seems to be going through an extreme spring molt. This will extract a bunch of hair your doggo might have otherwise left all over your sofa, your clothes, and your bed, and deposit it in the trash in one fell swoop.
19. And a patented pet hair–removing roller that you simply brush over any fabric surface to pick up any other residual shedding your furry friend leaves in their wake.
20. A toilet gel that you can stamp just under the rim to clean the bowl each and every time it's flushed, keeping your commode sparkling clean for up to 20 weeks in a row.
21. An incredibly sturdy belt made with full-grain leather, aka a thick single piece that won't break, tear, crack, fray, or split, even if you wear it every single day, year in and year out.
22. A luxuriously soft throw blanket that will definitely spark joy every time you curl up under it to read your library book, watch your favorite movie for the thirty-second time, or flutter your eyes shut for a Sunday afternoon catnap.
23. A stainless steel cleaner and polish because all you have to do is spray it on then wipe it off to reveal a sparkling clean, fingerprint-free kitchen, zero real effort required.
24. A bottle of Trader Joe's Everything Bagel Seasoning because it'll instantly add a salty, garlicky, onion-y crunch of flavor to everything you anoint with it, from avocado to popcorn to roast veggies and SO much more.
25. And some Mike's Hot Honey for adding just the right amount of spicy sweetness to pretty much anything you cook or eat — salad dressing, marinades, pizza, peanut butter toast, cheese, and even ice cream can all benefit from it's perfectly hot kick.
26. Some fizzing cleaning tablets that loosen seemingly permanent gunk from your coffee/tea mugs and pots so you can keep enjoying your favorite drinks out of your favorite containers they way you did when they were brand new.
27. A bottle of Poo Pourri spray — it blocks offensive odors before they even get started, so your bathroom always smells clean no matter what.
28. A set of three incredibly moisturizing lip balms. Because they come in tinted and un-tinted options *and* taste delicious, the moment the flavor fades you'll immediately want to apply more.
29. A stain remover spray — it's so satisfyingly effective against all kinds of food, dirt, oil, and makeup messes that you'll actually look forward to spilling something just so you get to use it.
30. A three-in-one avocado tool that you definitely need if you eat at least one avocado a week — you'll be able to cut it open, pit it, then slice each half into seven perfectly even pieces before you can say "toast".
32. Some hiker-favorite merino wool socks that stay in place no matter what your day brings, wick moisture away from your skin, resist odor, and best of all, last for miles and miles without any holes.
You to these products, after they do such an excellent job:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.