We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of 30 adhesive spice grips so you can set up a spice rack anywhere that's most convenient and functional for you and your kitchen.
2. A packet of water bottle cleaning tablets you can also use to scour out coffee pots, pressure cookers, and almost anything else with stubborn stains that regular soap and water don't touch.
3. A set of six cable clips to stick literally anywhere you have cables and wires that need a little neatening up.
4. A dishwasher indicator that basically guarantees no one in your household will ever load dirty dishes in a clean dishwasher ever again — or inadvertently put dirty but impeccably well-rinsed dishes back in the cabinet.
5. A handheld knife sharpener because trying to dice fruits and veggies with a dull knife is like trying to put on a pair soaking wet jeans: time-consuming, nigh-impossible, uncomfortable, and just plain silly.
6. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner to loosen a bunch of the smelly slime from every nook and cranny so it rinses cleanly away.
7. And a bag of six dishwasher cleaning tablets that will cleanse away any mysterious funky smells and even get rid of those strange streaks on your plates.
8. A flexible sink caddy — it loops over your faucet to hold your sponge well out of the water so it can actually dry (which is key to preventing the dreaded stinky sponge).
9. A fume-free oven cleaner because you don't have time to scrub out all that impossibly baked-on grime, and this will knock it out in 40 minutes.
10. A beauty spatula to reach into the depths of narrow-necked bottles so you don't have to waste even one drop of foundation, concealer, or eye cream.
11. And a pair of two tube squeezers that'll do the same thing for toothpaste and any tube that's about two inches wide (or smaller) — you paid for every ounce of product, so why not use it?
12. A drain hair catcher to halt those nasty built-up clogs in their tracks. This way you can completely avoid those gross drain cleaners, no matter what kind of drain your bathroom happens to have.
13. A drain millipede — its Velcro-like hooks will win the battle against the hair-and-slime monster that's tormented your slow-draining tub or sink for far too long.
14. A soft cleanser for breaking up those built-up hard water stains on your glass shower door, zero elbow grease required.
15. An over-the-cabinet organizer (slash hair battle station) with dedicated spots for your dryer and one other tool, like a brush, hair straightener, or curling iron. Then stash everything else in your hair-perfecting arsenal in the main basket, and you're good to go.
16. A no-waste cap complete with five size adapters — it'll make it easy to use every last drop of your favorite soaps and lotions (especially those huge pump bottles that are so hard to turn upside-down).
17. A moisture absorber for soaking up any extra humidity in a small space, which can help stop mold in its tracks once and for all.
18. A cover to block your tub's overflow drain because you should be able to take a completely full bath without the last few inches of hot water draining hopelessly away.
19. A stamp-in gel — after your toilet's clean, this will KEEP it clean, no need to scrub on a regular basis. Just press it beneath the rim and let it do all the work.
20. A blinds cleaning tool so you can gently but firmly grip the top and bottom of two blinds at once, banishing every bit of dust in half the time it would take to clean them normally.
21. A conditioner and polish that transforms faded, scratched, and water-damaged wood furniture back into the pieces you originally fell in love with.
22. A pair of charcoal shoe deodorizers to put in your shoes the moment you take 'em off because they suck the lingering moisture out to help prevent more bacteria from growing there. That means your closet won't smell like, well, your feet at their grossest.
23. And a pack of adjustable shoe doublers so your high heel and flats collections can take up half the space they would otherwise, freeing up extra shelf you can use for basically anything...including new shoes, of course.
24. A set of four sheet fasteners for securing all four corners of your fitted sheet so they don't slip off in the middle of the night, leaving you partly sleeping on just your mattress cover.
25. A wall-mount organizer that will instantly create a ~drop zone~ where you can keep keys, mail, dog leashes, sunglasses, and whatever else you need to grab as you head out the door.
26. A weekly pill organizer with removable four-section trays for each day, so you don't have to dig through your evening pills to get the ones you need to take at noon.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.