We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The cult-favorite Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask for the deepest pore cleansing your skin's ever experienced.
2. Some Bottle Bright fizzing tablets that are like an ultra-powerful bath bomb for your travel water bottles and mugs — they deeply clean even the most built-up layers of coffee and tea stains.
3. A scarf organizer so you no longer have to dig through a messy pile to find the perfect match for today's outfit.
4. A set microfiber makeup remover cloths that will swipe off every speck of foundation and eye makeup with just water — yep, WATER.
5. A drain millipede to reach deep into your slow drains and extract the slime-and-hair monster who's been lurking for far too long.
6. A matte foundation with buildable coverage that doesn't require a setting powder to seriously stand up to oily skin.
7. A wood polish and conditioner to restore all kinds of faded and water-stained tables, cabinets, furniture, doors, and even natural wood floors to their former glory.
8. A makeup brush-cleaning egg and shampoo combo that extracts every last bit of leftover makeup on your brushes without damaging their delicate bristles.
(Bonus tip: If you don't happen to have an Ikea sock hanger lying around, you can always use hair ties and your towel rack to easily dry your brushes upside down.)
9. A pumice-stone scrubber because years (or even weeks) of iron, calcium, and other mineral buildup isn't going to scrub itself off in the space of just five minutes.
10. A callus-busting foot file so you don't have to spend hours applying lotions or scraping at your foot with a (pumice) rock to actually see results.
11. A witch hazel toner that you simply wipe over your face once a day to cleanse, moisturize, and rebalance your skin — even if it's a little bit sensitive.
12. A working hands cream to instantly improve the dried-out layer on your hands, which basically happened the moment the weather dipped below 70.
13. A rust-stain remover so you can harness all the powers of chemistry to make the stubborn red-orange dissolve and vanish with just a few sprays.
14. An sponge-tipped concealer ready and willing to seamlessly disguise any acne, dark spots, and *especially* under-eye circles, even if you're not a makeup pro.
15. A headlight restoration kit to make your car's brights look sparkling and new again thanks to a cleaning wipe and just a dash of elbow grease.
16. A dual-ended brow pencil and spoolie for natural-looking brows that take no effort and no time.
17. A toilet wand cleaning system that uses a fresh scrubbie loaded with Clorox's powerful disinfecting cleaner every time, letting you ditch the nasty toilet brush you've been using for years.
18. A bottle of anti-frizz serum to protect your hair from heat (thanks, styling tools) and humidity (great, outdoor air) so it stays sleek and smooth.
19. A pack of clip-in hair extensions for the days (or weeks!) you just feel like making your hair a little longer, thank you very much.
20. A patch kit engineered to have everything you need to seal up a dent or nail hole in one place: the spackle and primer in the tube, the putty knife on the end, and the sanding pad on the lid.
21. A roll of stainless-steel contact paper that will make every circa-1990s appliance in your kitchen look like it belongs in the 21st century at long last.
22. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to tackle all kinds of impossible stains on pots, pans, bathtubs, stoves, ovens, sinks, and basically any surface that won't scratch.
23. A red-wine stain remover so you don't have to worry one bit if you (or your house guests) get a little messy with their merlot.
24. An eight-bin interlocking drawer organizer that you can customize to any configuration so it fits your drawers just perfectly, giving every product a place and never sliding around.
25. A pair of deep cleaning brushes with stiff bristles designed to scrub out every last bit of built-in dirt and grime from your grout (and other nooks and crannies) with a minimal amount of effort on your part.
26. A can of spray paint that can make any thrift-store find look like you picked it up at a high-end furniture store.
27. And a can of metallic spray paint because it'll be a cheap and easy way to update the finish of any fixtures you're not in love with anymore or makeover some inexpensive organizers so they match your decor.
28. A water stain eraser — yes, it is that easy to make minor damage to your wood furniture disappear right before your eyes.
You, witnessing the amazing transformations these products bring to your life:
Keep exploring to discover even more life-changing products!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.