1. A fume-free oven cleaner because sometimes you need a little chemistry (thanks, Science!) to undo years of baked-on grime.
2. A glass cooktop cleaning kit that comes complete with a heavy-duty scrubber, a razor blade, and a bottle of powerful cleaner — basically everything you need to conquer even the messiest of burners so it shines like new.
3. A garbage disposal cleaner — its foam reaches into the depths of the disposal and your sink pipes to clean every last inch.
4. And a garbage disposal cleaning brush you can reuse indefinitely to disperse all the gunk and buildup stuck lurking just beneath the rubber splash guard.
5. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to disband any limescale or mineral buildup — you deserve a dishwasher that *actually* gets your dishes clean.
6. A one-step stainless steel cleaner and polish that repels dirt, grease, and fingerprints because it's important to be able to y'know, actually use your appliances after they're clean, and still have them look like you cleaned.
7. A set of brushes to attach to your drill and go to town on essentially any grimy surface, from cooked-on grease on a stovetop to built-up dirt in a bathtub to the accumulated years of grime on tile.
8. A 31-inch cleaning brush so you can dust your refrigerator coils, which means your fridge won't have to work so hard to keep everything cool.
9. A daily granite cleaner to keep your stone in tip-top-shape, and counter any accidental stains or spills.
10. And an oil stain remover that works wonders on basically any kind of stone (whether it's untreated *or* sealed and polished) because you shouldn't have to live with the consequences of that one leaky bottle of olive oil.
11. A bottle of mold and mildew cleaner made with a no-odor gel, which makes it stick to your tile grout and caulking so it can actually do its work. Gross mildew, begone!
12. An extendable tub and tile scrubber so you don't have to bend over to clean the tub or somehow figure out how to safely fit a stepstool or ladder in your tiny bathroom (or your huge walk-in shower).
13. A soft cleanser to bust up hard water stains on tile or glass without expending your full elbow grease reserves for the day.
14. And a daily cleaner to spray on that clean glass at the end of each shower — it will actually *prevent* hard water build up, so you don't have to haul out the heavy duty products so often.
15. A jetted bathtub cleaner because if you've never done a deep cleanse on your jacuzzi tub, you're basically bathing naked with years of built-up body oils, dead skin cells, and other dirt and grime.
16. A drain millipede that reaches deep into your sink and shower drains to extract the slime-and-hair monster that's been lurking for weeks, making your drains extra slow.
17. A pair of scrub brushes that have your back no matter how stuck-on or deeply-embedded the grime at hand happens to be.
18. A pumice stone — it beats back even the worst hard water buildup on toilets and tubs, so you can enjoy having a bathroom that actually looks clean again.
19. Once your toilet's clean, a stamp-in gel that will actually keep it that way week after week — all you have to do is press it beneath the rim, and let it do the work.
20. A wood polish and conditioner that practically erases damage as if it was never there, like your antique beside tables that have had one too many water glasses sweat on them overnight.
21. A carpet stain remover to work its magic on any lingering dirt, rust, or grease stains that you haven't been able to extract with literally anything else.
22. Or a lightweight carpet cleaner because there's nothing more satisfying than watching this technological wonder suck up a seemingly-permanent stain right before your eyes.
23. A rubber broom because even the heavy-duty pet vacuums don't get every last piece of embedded pet hair — but this can.
24. A pack of washing-machine tablets to dissolve and wash away any odor-causing residue in your front-loader so you clothes stop coming out smelling less than clean.
25. A bottle of Goo Gone — it makes removing everything from tape residue to mysterious sticky substances to old bumper stickers quick and painless.
26. An all-in-one window cleaning kit with a washing sponge on one side and a squeegee on the other so it's easy to get sparkling clean windows on the inside *and* the outside.
27. A three-piece extendable duster set so you can reach over, under, and around all of your furniture, appliances, and fans without pushing chairs around or lugging out the ladder.
Here's to a house cleaned so easily it seems like a wizard did the work!
Still have the cleaning bug? Check out one of these posts:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.