29 Products That'll Solve All Of Your Hot Weather Problems
::runs to the AC::
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A twenty-inch air circulating fan to come to the serious aid of your AC, and make sure that cold air gets everywhere. It'll be the perfect thing to both collapse in front of the moment you come in from mowing the lawn, and then carry out to your porch or balcony after dark so you can enjoy the evening, comfortably.
2. And a mini personal fan to help stave off sweat, whether you just came into work from the 100-degree parking lot or your home's AC doesn't quite do enough for your bathroom vanity.
3. A set of sexy anti-chafe lace bands because dresses are sooo comfortable to wear when it's hot outside right up until that moment you take a few steps and feel your thighs rub together — and these put a stop to that discomfort, instantly.
4. Or an anti-chafing stick so you can apply it anywhere you know your body's prone to rubbing and blisters before you head out for whatever adventure (or, y'know, work) your summer has in store.
5. An easy-to-use iced coffee maker that transforms regular old ground coffee into delicious cold brew concentrate overnight, so you can completely avoid hot beverages when it's a scorcher outside.
6. Some makeup setting spray because even the most long-lasting makeup can benefit from a little help in the never ending battle against S-W-E-A-T, and this will make sure all hard work on that adorable cat eye actually stays put for hours.
7. A water bottle designed to help you remember to actually stay hydrated all day, because nothing's better on a hot, humid afternoon than a long drink of ice water.
8. Or if you prefer, a stainless steel bottle that's 1) insulated, so your water stays cool even if you have no other choice but to park in the bright sun and 2) actually sized to fit in a regular cup holder.
9. A sun hat — both styles feature a UPF 50+ sun rating (which means they only let 1/50th of UV radiation pass through), so you can bring your own shade with you wherever you go and know your head, ears, and face are extra protected.
10. A self-adhesive door draft stopper so you can stop paying extra $$ on your electricity bill for the hard-earned cold AC air that escapes out to your garage, apartment hallway, or basement.
11. A personal mister because its gentle, continuous, cooling cloud of water will make it that much more comfortable to hang out on your porch, patio, or yard, no matter what time of day you decide is right.
12. A sunburn lotion that may help prevent that dreaded peel thanks to the power combo of cooling aloe and hydrating coconut oil.
13. And water- and sweat-resistant sunscreen to shield you from those ever persistent UV rays without feeling too greasy, because the real solution to that sunburn problem finding a sunscreen you'll actually like using enough to apply it to (at the very least) your face every. single. day.
14. A pair of polarized sunglasses to seriously reduce glare and protect your eyes from harmful UV rays because most of the time the hottest days are incredibly bright, too.
15. A set of four car shades for your side windows (two lighter and two darker) because if you're car's gonna sit in a hot parking lot all day long, putting up something in addition to your standard windshield cover could make all the difference.
16. And a cute Disney Cars windshield shade — besides performing that essential task of keeping your car interior cooler, it will bring everyone who sees it (including you!) a little spark of childhood joy.
17. Some antiperspirant lotion specifically formulated to prevent excess sweating in your hands and feet, whatever it is that triggers yours.
18. A pair of flats or sneakers that will *never* get too smelly no matter how much you sweat in 'em because anytime they do, you can just toss them in the washing machine.
19. A pack of 100 oil-blotting tissues perfect for a mid-day touch up. Idk if it's actually true, but I swear my oily-prone skin always struggles more when the temperatures climb.
20. A cotton undershirt with an extra sweat-absorbing panel under the arm to catch any drips you'd prefer weren't visible in a business-casual setting (as long as you don't mind the extra layer).
21. A durable pet cooling mat filled with non-toxic gel — it stays five to ten degrees cooler than the surrounding temp, so your pup or kitteh can quickly chill out even if they've been running laps in the heat.
22. And a durable miniature pool created so all kinds of dogs can enjoy some sweet relief when the thermometer shows significantly more red than white.
23. A foldable miniature fan that can fit in your pocket, purse, or glove compartment, letting you keep your cool while you wait for your car's AC to (fiiiinally!) kick in.
24. Some double-layer blackout curtains to stop the sun from blasting through your windows with all its brightness and heat, keeping your entire home cooler (and helping lower your energy bills, because your AC won't have to work quite so hard).
25. A set of incredibly lightweight Belgian linen sheets so you never have another moment where you wake up at 3 a.m. drenched in sweat, not from a Stranger Things 3 induced–nightmare, but because you've just always been a hot sleeper and the summers make it worse.
26. A natural deodorant that really, truly, actually works to keep odor at bay (at least for some people!) and may even help you not sweat so much, even though it doesn't contain any traditional antiperspirants.
27. A genius nearly-instant slushy and smoothie maker because when it's above 90 degrees outside, pretty much everything (from juice to tea to coffee and milk to boozier concoctions) is better in slush form.
28. A cooling towel that absorbs and holds onto lots of water for its size, so you can lay it around your neck and shoulders — if you're somewhere with a dry heat and low humidity — and let it provide extra moisture to evaporate off your skin like sweat, cooling you down.
29. And last but definitely not least, a window air conditioner for obvious reasons, although I really do hope you have one — or central air — already!!!
My sincerest wish for all of you this summer:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.