31 Products People Bought From Our Posts And Now Completely Swear By
We told you these products were worth it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some produce savers that really will keep everything day-one fresh for nearly two full weeks. You'll actually have enough time to eat of your berries, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, and other kinds of fruit and veggies in before it all goes bad!
2. An eyeliner with wing stamps — it's practically guaranteed to speed up your morning routine, whether you're a liquid liner novice or seasoned pro.
4. A hair serum so you can enjoy shiny, frizz-free, low-effort locks thanks to its argan oil–, vitamin E–, and aloe vera–packed formula.
5. A high-waisted two piece swimsuit so you can feel Midge Maisel–levels of vintage-glam all summer long.
6. A vibrating silicone face washing brush — besides gently exfoliating your skin, it can remove up to 99.5% of dirt and makeup residue in one guided sixty-second cleanse.
7. A drain millipede, which extracts every last bit of hair and whatever other mysteriously gross gunk lurks below the surface, clogging up your tub and sink drains.
8. And the Tubshroom, which we will forever continue to put in posts because it prevents your drain from becoming that clogged, goopy, hairy horror-scape.
9. The Squatty Potty because everyone deserves to have everything more naturally-aligned in a comfortable squatting position, making pooping faster and easier.
10. A rapid egg cooker so breakfast becomes instantly easier and more delicious, without taking much more effort than pouring a standard bowl of cereal. It makes tasty omelettes plus hard-boiled, poached, and scrambled eggs in a jiffy with minimal dishes!
11. Some fizzing cleaning tablets that loosen seemingly permanent gunk from your travel coffee/tea mugs and pots so you can keep enjoying your favorite drinks out of your favorite containers they way you did when they were brand new.
12. A soy wax candle especially designed to eliminate any lingering cooking or pet odors. You'll have peace of mind knowing your home always smells clean even if your nose is blinded by time (and love).
13. An aromatherapy roll-on stick that can help relieve migraines and headaches with a special blend of peppermint, spearmint, and lavender essential oils.
14. A bottle of rose petal–scented witch hazel toner that can help reduce your skin's redness and minimize acne while still feeling gentle and non-drying, because it's pleasantly alcohol-free.
15. A stain remover spray — it's so satisfyingly effective against all kinds of food, dirt, oil, and makeup messes that you'll actually look forward to spilling something just so you get to use it.
16. A fume-free oven cleaner that will erase the evidence of all those years of delicious baked goods (or, y'know, frozen pizzas and bacon) overnight.
17. A stunning below-the-knee sundress covered with sunflowers so you can dream about a midsummer vacation at a villa overlooking the Tuscan hills.
18. A pack of hydrocolloid acne patches to suck out a bunch of the oil and gunk lurking in your zits until they basically disappear, or at least have been somewhat diminished.
19. A set of anti-chafe lace bands that'll let you walk in your dresses all day without a single peep from your thighs.
20. A bottle of cold-pressed, certified-organic rosehip oil, which can help reduce both acne and dry patches and overall just brighten your entire complexion, no matter your skin type.
21. A set of super transparent, shatter-resistant, leak-proof, air-tight leftover and lunch containers so your leftover or meal prep game becomes a true work of art (and your soup or salad dressing never ends up seeping anywhere it's unwelcome).
22. A spray cleaner that'll have your stainless steel appliances shining in less than a minute. All you have to do is spritz it a few times, then wipe down with the included microfiber cloth.
23. An easy-to-use iced coffee maker that transforms regular old ground coffee into delicious cold brew concentrate overnight.
24. A garbage disposal cleaner — its blue foam reaches every last nook and cranny, including the baffle's gross underside, to dissolve and wash away any and all smell-causing buildup.
25. A knee-length ombré t-shirt dress that's so light and comfortable it will be pretty much the only thing you'll want to wear from now until the end of summer. (Although I bet it would look pretty cute with tights, too!)
26. The Diamond Dazzle Stick, which you gently brush onto your diamond, sapphire, emerald, and other precious-gem rings for a sparkling clarity worthy of a professional cleaning.
27. A red wine stain remover that — thanks to the ~magic of science~ — actually fades all kinds of spills (like coffee, blood, ink, and marinara sauce) right before your eyes.
28. Fanola Purple Shampoo, which works wonders to give your dyed-blond hair that platinum shine without a pricey visit to the colorist.
29. A teensy spatula so you can scrape up every last bit of primer, foundation, highlighter, and lipstick from their packaging, getting every last dime of your money's-worth.
30. A set of seat gap fillers for your car because it's 2019 and you shouldn't have to dig your phone out from that abyss between the seat and the console anymore.
31. A bottle of no-odor mold and mildew–removing gel that sticks to your tile grout and caulking, giving it the time it needs to do its job: banishing the grossness like it was never there.
You to these products, when you realize they really do deliver on their promises:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.