We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dip and sauce holder that clips to the vents in your car, so you can always enjoy your fries exactly the way you like 'em, even when you're behind the wheel.
2. A pair of insulated thermal socks for keeping your toes extra toasty even when the temperature insists on dropping below freezing.
3. A mold and mildew remover made from a no-odor gel that sticks and stays to your grout and caulking so it can actually do its job: banishing the grossness from your bathroom.
4. A personal-sized space heater you can plug in at your work desk year-round so you're never freezing your butt off in the office again.
5. A folding board that condenses clean tees, sweaters, and tops into pristine stacks faster than you ever possibly could without its help. (It makes packing easy, too!)
6. A collapsible microwave cover to halt splattering spaghetti sauce before it coats the entire interior and dries to a crusty finish.
7. The Diamond Dazzle Stick, which you gently brush onto your diamond, sapphire, emerald, and other precious-gem rings for a sparkling clarity worthy of a professional cleaning.
8. A glasses cleaning cloth that's at your service to polish your smeared glasses, camera lens, or computer case whenever you happen to notice you need it, without hunting for it in the bottom of a bag.
9. And a Dongle Dangler to hold tight to your iPhone headphone jack converter, because if Apple ditching the headphone jack's the #1 most annoying little thing in your life, then keeping track of a tiny dongle (ugh, why) is probably #2.
10. A travel pillow that you can wrap around yourself to achieve the perfect place to rest your head while dozing — its flexible 360-degree support easily adjusts to wherever you're most comfortable leaning.
11. A pack of natural cleaning tablets you simply plop into any permanently-stained mug, coffee pot, slow cooker, or tumbler to fizz out stains, odors, and gunk with literally no elbow grease or scrubbing required.
12. A UV phone sanitizer because besides the holidays, it's also cold and flu season, and once one person in the house gets sick...well, at least your phone probs won't be the source when it comes around to you.
13. A red wine stain remover that — with the ~magic of science~ — actually fades all kinds of spills (like coffee, blood, ink, and marinara sauce) right before your eyes.
14. A tube of patch and primer featuring a piece of sanding pad on the top of the cap and a putty knife on the other end, making quick drywall repairs faster than you ever thought possible.
15. Some cockroach bait and poison that'll lure the nasty creatures to certain doom, until even the worst infestation's eradicated.
16. A makeup-removing cloth — it takes every bit of makeup off with just water, so you'll be out of excuses to let your head hit the pillow with foundation still intact.
17. A jar of cult-favorite Aztec Secret Bentonite Clay Mask to suck out all the gunk from your pores, so you can kiss acne buh-bye.
18. A drain millipede covered with over 4000 micro-hooks to grab every last bit of the hair and gunk slowing down your sink and tub drains, so they actually flow freely again.
19. A travel umbrella that's, as far as I'm concerned, the perfect umbrella: it's windproof, Teflon-coated, opens and closes automatically at the press of a button, and comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
20. A detangling brush with cone-shaped plastic bristles that gently separate hair sideways (instead of straight down), turning your teary-eyed kiddo combing sessions — or just labored brushing of your own hair — into a quick, painless process.
21. A pack of socket sealers to block the chilly drafts that make your indoor heating work that much harder.
22. A pocket-sized password keeper because keeping up with unique private codes for every single website on the internet is basically impossible.
23. A windshield cover to catch all the ice and snow, letting you pull it off your car in one fell swoop for a completely clear driver's view, no ice scraping required.
24. A set of two miniature spatulas for reaching deep into the crevices of almost-empty mustard bottles and foundation jars so you can actually use and enjoy every last drop.
25. An instant carpet and upholstery cleaner so effective you basically never have to live with stains again — it literally vanishes both ancient and new spills like they were never there in the first place.
26. A dishwasher cleaning tablet to disband the limescale and mineral buildup preventing your dishes from actually getting as clean as possible.
27. A fabric shaver you gently wave over your pilled sweaters, pillows, and other fabrics to make them look completely new again.
Still got more small problems? There's lots more where that came from:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.