26 Problem-Solving Products That'll Probably Make You Think "I Wish I'd Known About These Sooner"
Got little problems? Find solutions here.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some individually wrapped Drop Wipes to stash away in your glove compartment so they're ready for the day when you inadvertently park under the wrong tree, and come back to your car only to find a bird has left you an unwelcome little gift.
2. A jewelry clasp / necklace detangler because it lets you wear all your favorite small chains together without a single worry that they'll end up scrambled into an impossible knot by the end of the day.
3. A hair-finishing stick — it's basically like a clear, oversized mascara that you sweep through your strands to effortlessly tame those unruly flyaways *and* prevent them from getting worse through your day, even if it's kinda humid out.
4. A pair of washable shoe insoles to slide into your favorite flats or sneakers because that's where most of the stinkiness ends up... and you're tired of throwing out otherwise perfectly cute, comfortable shoes just because they reek. Swap these in, and when they start to smell a little, you can toss 'em in with your regular load, let dry, and keep wearing your treasured kicks.
5. A wireless transmitter that lets you use your Bluetooth headphones in all the places that haven't caught on to how nice it is to be ~wire free~, like at the gym or on an airplane. Simply pair your headphones with the little device, plug the device into the audio port, and enjoy!
6. Some deodorant remover sponges — with a little bit of light rubbing, they can banish both that buildup of your go-to antiperspirant that's been accumulating on your favorite sweaters *and* those annoying white streaks that suddenly appear on your darker clothes the moment you put them on.
7. A set of workout dice and cards so you can break a sweat and get a little stronger, no gym, personal trainer, or other equipment required. Simply roll all of the dice for an instant routine that takes zero thought. Don't know how to do the exercise? Scan the QR code with your phone's camera to get full instructional videos.
8. A champagne / sparkling wine stopper because it helps preserve all those precious, delicious bubbles for another night — no more pouring flat quarter-bottles down the drain the next morning. Just press it down until it seals, then press the button on the top to pump out any extra air. Your bubbly will keep in the fridge for up to a week or so!
9. An acupressure device because multiple reviewers swear it really does help relieve their headaches. Just clip it between your forefinger and thumb, and the pain may just melt away.
10. A lightweight, easy-to-transport handheld vacuum that's designed specifically with a rubber nozzle to effectively pick up pet hair from all kinds of surfaces in a single pass. It may not let you skip the lint rollers entirely, but it definitely will cut down on how quickly you go through them!
11. A multi-compartment cable and electronics organizing case so you can finally empty out that box of tangled mystery cords, figure out which ones you still need, then sort them in a way that you can always actually find what you're looking for.
12. A tube of Lanolips strawberry lip balm because out of the dozens of lip balms I've tried through the years (both $ and $$$), it's the only one that's actually healed my chapped lips and kept them that way, even after it wears off.
13. A pack of LED dimming sheets if your computer charger, internet router, and other electronics keep you awake (or even just annoy you) with their overly bright lights while you're watching movies in the dark or trying to fall asleep at night.
14. And some Olly restful sleep gummies, because they pack melatonin, l-thenanine, chamomile, and lemon balm (which, with their combined powers, can help boost your natural sleep hormones and help you feel relaxed and potentially get better sleep) into a tasty piece of candy.
15. A hairbrush-cleaning tool so you can turn back the clock and make even your grodiest brushes look like you just bought 'em after only a few minutes of work.
16. A set of two lacrosse balls not for playing lacrosse, but for massaging out your knots anytime and (pretty much) anywhere, no need to enlist a massage therapist or reluctant friend or S.O. They'll help you release tension all over your body, especially in the places you ache: your upper and lower back, shoulders, neck, hips, feet, and arms.
17. A pair of mirrored glasses that let you comfortably lay down AND keep reading that book you can't get enough of (or just binge-watch the show on the TV across the room). Hey, there's nothing wrong with indulging your inner lazy person once in a while.
18. Some high-fidelity, nearly-invisible earplugs designed to cut down on the decibels during all your favorite concerts so your hearing stays protected without completely muffling the music's clarity and sound quality.
19. A jar of Coty Airspun setting powder so you can basically quadruple the amount of time you have to go between touch-ups, or maybe even live the dream of putting on makeup *once* and never touching it again until it's time to take it off at night.
20. A bitter-tasting, completely clear polish to help you knock out that nail-biting habit you developed in middle school (thanks, puberty anxiety). It could also help your kiddo break their thumb-sucking habit — habits are hard enough to break as an adult, and even more difficult when you're a toddler!
21. A compact drink carrier because it's small enough to always keep in your trunk or glovebox, then expands to hold two, three, or four different coffees, beers, or other bevs. It's probably the closest you'll ever get to having an extra arm or two so you can avoid multiple trips.
22. A pack of canker sore patches that I truly wish I'd known about when I was a teen, because I used to get those pesky things all the time. The patch basically protects the sore from any irritation (like food or even like, your teeth rubbing up against it) so you feel less pain *and* it can (probably!) heal at least a little bit faster.
24. A bug-bite suction tool because it lets you gently extract at least some of the pesky venom that makes the bite itch, so even if the bite doesn't go away completely, you don't feel such an urge to scratch.
25. A posture corrector so you can actually train yourself to sit up straight even if you spend days on end in front of a computer (or just never really learned good posture in the first place). Reviewers say it works both over and under clothes, can help alleviate some back pain, and is also helpful to maintain form when they're working out.
26. A completely clear umbrella that acts like a forcefield around your head and shoulders so you can cross the parking lot to get to work and arrive nice and dry, as if you somehow managed to teleport (well, except for maybe your shoes).
You to yourself, when you get one of these products and it actually does solve your small problem:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.