We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of LED dimming sheets because your computer charger, internet router, and other electronics have exactly zero business annoying you — or worse, keeping you awake at night — with their unnecessarily bright lights.
2. A fabric shaver so you can eliminate all the pills leftover on your sweaters so they look brand new. Then that will be so satisfying you'll turn to your couch, sweatpants, and/or any other pilled fabric you can find to de-fuzz.
3. Some produce saver containers because they really will keep all kinds of fruits and veggies — like berries, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers — day-one fresh for nearly two full weeks.
4. A big squeegee broom — it sweeps up the piles of hair invisibly embedded in your carpet and scattered over your hardwood or tile floor that even the most powerful pet hair vacuum can't hope to pick up.
5. A leather conditioning cream so you can give your favorite boots, jacket, and leather bag a protective coat to help restore their original beautiful tone and softness.
6. Or if your boots, jackets, or bags are suede or nubuck, a multi-functional cleaning brush that even diminishes water stains, no spray or other cleaner required.
7. A drain millipede — it's covered with over 4000 micro-hooks to grab every last bit of the hair and gunk slowing down your sink and tub drains, so they actually flow freely again.
8. And a universal fit–hair catcher for your drain that will stop any gross clogs from building slowly over time. Which means you (or those you share a bathroom with) can freely rinse any shed hair to the drain with no worries, instead of sticking clumps of hair to the wall and leaving 'em there for far too long.
9. A wood polish and conditioner because you simply rub it on those water stains that mysteriously appeared on that gorgeous coffee table you inherited from your grandmother, so you don't have to notice them (and experience a pang of regret) once a day.
10. A packet of water bottle cleaning tablets that also scour out coffee pots, pressure cookers, and basically anything with stubborn stains that regular soap and water don't even come close to helping.
11. A three-tier, space-saving, doorframe-/shower rod-hanging drying rack so you can actually lay your sweaters flat to dry the way the tags ask you to, even if your bathroom/closet/laundry room's kinda on the tiny side.
12. A car scratch and swirl remover because it will significantly improve any accidental swipe marks but don't have to shell out the big bucks to get pretty much the exact same results you would at a body shop.
13. A beauty spatula that can reach all the way into narrow-necked bottles because you definitely don't want to waste any good foundation, concealer, or eye cream.
14. A collagen and protein–infused hair mask treatment so you can restore some shine and luster to your damaged, over-processed locks, one shower at a time.
15. A bug bite (and sting!) suction tool that lets you gently extract at least some of the pesky venom that makes the bite itch, so even if the bite doesn't go away completely, you don't feel such an urge to scratch.
16. Some Goo Gone — it makes removing everything from tape residue to mysterious sticky substances to old bumper stickers quick and painless.
17. A water bottle cleaning set because it really can coax every bit of smoothie out of your favorite reusable travel cup, and TBH is probably the only set you need to thoroughly wash almost any shape of bottle, reusable straw, blender attachment, or oddly shaped–dish.
18. A knife sharpener so simple and effective that you won't want to put it away until every single blade in your drawer is as fiercely honed as when you very first bought it. Especially once you realize it's 1000 times easier to slice and dice when each knife's at the peak of its power.
19. A set of egg poachers that'll make topping your favorite toasts with a little protein simple, mess-free, and most importantly (drum roll, please!) MICROWAVEABLE.
20. A bottle of makeup brush and sponge shampoo because it will break up all the various layers of stubborn foundation, contour, concealer, powder, and eye makeup that's embedded itself in your tools. Even the ones you use most often will look fresh out of their packaging in no time!
21. A pack of silver polishing wipes so you can completely transform your tarnished silver jewelry, heirlooms, and flea market finds into gleaming master pieces, no scrubbing or real effort beyond simple wiping required.
22. A waterproof, heat- and cold-resistant, flexible, moldable glue called Sugru that will make dozens of tiny fixes, like saving those expensive cables and chargers so they can live to fight another day (or lots of other random little tasks, like fixing a plastic dino's boo boo).
23. A bottle of the multipurpose Barkeeper's Friend soft cleanser — it'll finally banish those built-up hard water stains on your shower glass doors in less time than it takes to open the box.
24. Some earwax removal drops and an ear syringe bulb because it can clear up your muffled hearing in less than ten minutes, no need to swipe your credit card for the copay at your doctor's office.
25. A dual-ended hairbrush cleaning tool so you can achieve the nearly impossible and get every single last bit of grime up from a well-loved brush, so it looks brand new in literally less than five minutes.
26. A nail and cuticle oil because over time it can help soften and condition your natural nails if you've damaged them by say, soaking off some glitter nail polish in acetone or couldn't resist picking off your manicure.
27. A pack of blotting tissues that are packed in an easy dispenser so you can toss them in your purse and go about your day, then pull one out to soak up any and all of the excess oil your skin insists on producing.
28. A bottle of mold and mildew cleaner — it's made with a no-odor gel, which makes it stick to your tile grout and caulking so it can actually do its job while you go and do literally anything else besides scrubbing.
29. A purse-sized jewelry cleaning pen, which you gently brush over your diamond, sapphire, emerald, and other precious-gem rings and for a sparkling clarity worthy of a professional.
30. A two-pack of ~Mighty Handles~ because you have better things to do than make multiple trips between your kitchen and the trunk of your car after grocery shopping, and these let you carry a bunch of bags (perhaps even an entire shopping trip's worth of bags) in a single trip.
31. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to disband any limescale, rust, or mineral buildup — you deserve a dishwasher that *actually* gets your dishes clean.
32. The Furminator, which extracts extra hair from your pup or kitty before they can shed it all over the floor (and couch and your clothes), saving you from having to spend your time sweeping the floors and lint-rolling like, everything.
33. A glass and ceramic cooktop cleaning kit that comes complete with a heavy-duty scrubber, a razor blade, and a bottle of powerful cleaner — basically everything you need to conquer even the messiest of burners so it shines like new.
34. An oil stain remover because it works wonders on basically any kind of stone (whether it's untreated *or* sealed and polished) because you shouldn't have to live with the consequences of that one leaky bottle of olive oil.
You, making your life easier one little practical problem solved at a time:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.