This Paula's Choice Sale Is Everything Your Skincare Routine's Been Missing
20% off everything AND a cute gift for FREE?! *clicks*
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Y'all, Paula's Choice is having an anniversary sale, and just about everything is 20% off! You know what that means? Time to stock up — or find your new Holy Grail product! Just enter the promo code PC23 at checkout.
PLUS if you spend over $65, you get a ~free~ full-size Radiance Renewal Mask with the code PC23.
Here are just a few of the cult favorites you can snag at a discount:
1. Their best-selling 2% BHA Liquid that'll do SO much more to clean and minimize your pores than any painful pore strip could even dream about, if you use it regularly.
2. A retinol serum — it may help your skin feel firmer, smoother, and even improve the appearance of wrinkles.
3. An acne body spray you can spritz on at any angle to target breakouts literally wherever the devious red bumps like to appear.
4. A hyaluronic acid booster to mix in with your moisturizer to make your skin softer and more hydrated than it's ever felt before.
5. A lightweight moisturizer with SPF 30 that'll make the perfect top coat for your morning routine and protect you from skin's most nefarious enemy: the sun.
6. A soothing oil-reducing cleanser — it can help minimize pores but will never leave your face feeling even the tiniest bit tight or dry.
7. Or a cleansing oil perfect for trying the OCM (oil-cleansing method) for the very first time while showing your waterproof makeup who's boss.
8. A gentle, fragrance-free shaving cream with a ~cushiony texture~ so you can get a close shave with zero irritation.
BTW, Paula's Choice is a cult favorite for a reason: besides making truly great products, they also never test on animals, and do their best to avoid using animal-derived ingredients.
While (unfortunately) they're not certified or 100% vegan, they are part of the Leaping Bunny program — besides not testing on animals in their company, they also make sure none of their suppliers do.