We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of three five-tier pants hangers with a non-slip coating to maximize every inch of precious closet rod space.
2. A 23-loop scarf hanger so you no longer have to dig through your messy pile of wrinkled scarves each and every morning.
3. An adjustable honeycomb drawer sorter that will basically force you to tame your wild sock drawer, because it's so easy to just tuck each pair of in its little zone you can't not use it.
4. Or a set of four drawer organizers because you store more than just socks in your drawers, and everything deserves a designated place of its own.
5. An over-the-cabinet door basket so useful, you'll want to buy two — using one for cutting boards and one to hold your foil, plastic wrap, and parchment paper.
6. A pastel expanding folio — whatever papers you need to keep in order, from bills to finals notes, this four-pocket pal will be more than happy to do it.
7. A silverware sorter that takes up half the space of a traditional organizer, so you can use the rest of the drawer to store so much more.
8. A shoe rack to take advantage of all your vertical space, whether you like to store your shoes in your closet, in the mudroom, or just by your door.
9. A jewelry shelf for your closet that's both decorative and incredibly functional: it features a mesh grid for hooking earrings, a removable bar for storing bracelets, a small shelf for setting miscellaneous items, and 16 hooks for hanging necklaces.
10. A six-pocket mesh shower organizer you hang on your existing curtain rings for seamless storage — the caddy won't rust, and the corners of your tub will stay clear so they're easy to clean.
11. An under-cabinet drawer with a shelf on top that doubles up your usable space, so you have easy access to everything in the drawer *and* everything on top of it.
12. A set of tank top hangers so willing to support your love of camis and tanks that you'll be able to keep every single one you own but *still* save several feet of space on your closet rod, if your collection's big enough.
13. A tiered acrylic organizer that will let you pull your makeup out of that cluttered bag or drawer and instead neatly display all the products you use every day conveniently on your counter.
14. And a stacked two-piece organizer for your jewelry or any overflow products (looking at you, lipstick collection) that won't fit in the other sorter.
15. A five-piece kitchen cabinet organizer set to optimize every square inch of storage space by doubling up on shelves, stacking pot lids neatly, and turning previously non-functional doors into something that's even more worth having.
16. An extra pan rack so you can you use the one that comes with the kit for lids, but this one to neatly store your baking sheets, casserole pans, and pie dishes (or just regular pans).
17. A clip-in mop and broom organizer that can turn any 17-inch section of wall into an impeccable cleaning closet the moment you hang it up.
18. A key and mail drop-zone caddy so when you're late to work already, you don't have to search your entire house for your car keys or the birthday card you've been meaning to mail your mom.
19. Or a full-size hall tree because it will turn that blank stretch of wall by your backdoor into a very cute miniature mudroom, no lengthy (and pricey) renovation required.
20. A storage basket that hangs over your bathroom cabinet door becuase your hair dryer, straightener, and favorite curling irons don't deserve to be constantly tangled together in your drawer anymore.
21. A cascading wall organizer — you can simply hang it on a hook to make all of your most important papers and bills easy to access, then quickly fold it up to easily take with you or stash away.
22. A gift wrap organizer because it's the perfect way to stash all the leftover paper from the holidays to save for next year. It holds up to 25 rolls!
23. A set of six fridge bins to help motivate you to get your meal prep on, or at least help everyone else actually put ingredients away in the proper place.
24. An over-the-door pantry rack that's like instantly conjuring extra storage space out of nowhere the moment you hang it up.
25. A stackable can rack — it's tilted at an angle, so the cans roll toward the front, and you can always see exactly what you have before you go to the store.
26. A versatile four-shelf unit because you can enlist it to organize bins in the garage, extra appliances in the kitchen, or your bulk household supply buys in the laundry room.
27. A tool organizer that slips right into a standard five-gallon bucket to guarantee you'll always have the stuff you need for any given project close at hand.
28. A tea caddy with drawers — it holds up to 90 different teabags, so you can ditch the piles of boxes to free up tons of cabinet, shelf, or counter space.
29. A set of 30 adhesive spice grips because every kitchen's different, and these let you set up a spice rack wherever works best in *yours*.
30. A set of six stackable drawer organizers ready to whip your junk drawer into shape once and for all.
31. A pack of Space Bags that will instantly make exponentially more space in your linen closet or garage by shrinking clothes and linens down to a fraction of their regular size.
32. An under-bed shoe tote to free up a little extra closet space without having to get rid of even a single favorite pair.
33. Or a pack of four plastic storage bins on wheels that also feature a hinged lid that opens halfway — meaning you don't have to pull the entire thing out to access what you have stashed inside.
Now go forth and make Leslie Knope proud!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.