1. Soak the filter for your vent hood in hot water and Borax to make it shine again.
A soak in hot water and a heavy dose of Dawn dish soap would probably work pretty well, too. Here's the full tutorial.
2. Scrub the burnt bottoms of your pans with Bar Keeper's Friend to make them look new.
3. Shine up greasy grates on your stove by soaking them overnight with a little ammonia.
4. Coat the inside of your oven with a mixture of baking soda, water, and dish soap, then let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
5. Then give your oven racks a bath in dish soap, dryer sheets (yup!), and hot water.
6. And if you really hate cleaning your oven, consider buying an oven liner or keeping an old baking sheet on a rack at the lowest setting.
7. Combat sticky kitchen dust by wiping it with cooking oil or mineral oil.
8. Then use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to scrub away stubborn stains on your cooktop.
Here's the full tutorial, which works for glass cooktops, too.