1. Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs
The pasta cooks in the sauce, which is a brilliant way to infuse it with tomatoey flavor and skip washing that pasta pot. The recipe includes instructions for making the meatballs (which yes, you can do in fifteen minutes!) but there's no shame in buying frozen meatballs and taking a shortcut. Get the recipe here.
2. Easy Salmon Piccata
3. Fancy Mushroom and Smashed Avocado Tacos
4. Confetti Chicken with Ramen
5. Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Thighs
6. Warm Balsamic Kale Salad
7. Soy Sauce Noodles with Carrots and Mushrooms
8. Sausages with Roasted Tomatoes and Portobello Mushrooms
9. Apple Butter Pork Chop Skillet
10. Thai Green Curry Shrimp with Asparagus
11. Single Sheet Chicken Fajitas with Veggies
12. Beef Enchilada Biscuit Bake
Substituting biscuit dough for enchiladas, who knew? Get the recipe here.
13. Half-Hour Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
14. Italian Sausage Hoagie with Peppers and Onions
If you cover your baking sheet with foil, you won't have a single dish to wash. Get the recipe here.