1. Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs
The pasta cooks in the sauce, which is a brilliant way to infuse it with tomatoey flavor and skip washing that pasta pot. The recipe includes instructions for making the meatballs (which yes, you can do in fifteen minutes!) but there’s no shame in buying frozen meatballs and taking a shortcut. Get the recipe here.
12. Beef Enchilada Biscuit Bake
Substituting biscuit dough for enchiladas, who knew? Get the recipe here.
14. Italian Sausage Hoagie with Peppers and Onions
If you cover your baking sheet with foil, you won’t have a single dish to wash. Get the recipe here.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏