1. Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs
The pasta cooks in the sauce, which is a brilliant way to infuse it with tomatoey flavor and skip washing that pasta pot. The recipe includes instructions for making the meatballs (which yes, you can do in fifteen minutes!) but there’s no shame in buying frozen meatballs and taking a shortcut. Get the recipe here.
12. Beef Enchilada Biscuit Bake
Substituting biscuit dough for enchiladas, who knew? Get the recipe here.
14. Italian Sausage Hoagie with Peppers and Onions
If you cover your baking sheet with foil, you won’t have a single dish to wash. Get the recipe here.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Donald Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞