1. Store your bobby pins in a magnetic paperclip holder.
2. Use rubber bands, pipe cleaners, or hot glue to keep your clothes from falling off their hangers.
3. Repurpose a cheap lid organizer into a way to organize your clutches.
4. Make your earrings easy to find by sorting them into ice cube trays.
5. Store all of your extra buttons on safety pins.
6. Keep your charger and earbuds safe in your purse or luggage using an old sunglasses case.
7. Use washi tape to mark your phone's charger so you can always pick it out from everyone else's.
8. Stop your smartphone's storage problems in their tracks with a little bit of memory management.
9. Clean up the cords behind your TV with some cheap cable ties and removable adhesive hooks.
10. Paint all of those similar keys with nail polish so you don't waste time trying three different keys ever again.
Plus your keyring gets to be more colorful. Get the tutorial here.
11. Make a free car trash can using an old dishwasher tablet container.
Here's how to cover it with fabric, if you want it to be ~pretty~.