We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A striped damask sheet set made of silky-soft microfiber so you can fall asleep a princess and wake up a queen.
2. And a plush, velvety blanket to layer on top to keep your winter nights cozy and luxe like a suite in a high-end Vegas hotel.
3. A 78" roll of marble contact paper you can carefully apply to basically almost anything — countertops, old bar carts, fireplace tiles, Ikea coffee tables, dollar store trays, and so much more — to give it a dazzling new finish.
4. A set of three floating bookshelves that will transform all your favorite novels and cookbooks into works of art you can enjoy every single day.
5. An elegant faux-fur throw with a sherpa underside so you can channel your inner Sansa Stark through the seemingly endless nights of winter.
6. A collapsible but sturdy fabric-covered bin ideal for storing things like your throw and those decorative pillows you love...especially if you know the other people you live with will just let everything fall on the floor.
7. A macramé plant hanger that's the first step in making all your bohemian-maximalist dreams come true.
8. A pocket wall shelf you can install in three different configurations, depending on whether you want to set up a display or simply use it to make the place you drop your mail look a little fancier.
9. A 20-piece set of rainbow or rose-gold flatware because whether you're sitting down at a dinner party or just reheating some leftovers, you're wayyy overdue for an upgrade over that hand-me-down set from your parents.
11. A mirrored vanity tray perfect for corralling (and ~displaying~) all your favorite beauty products and perfumes in one place.
12. An acrylic organizer to sort your entire (small) makeup collection in a way you can actually see everything — which means you might use everything, too.
13. Blackout velvet curtains you won't be able to resist touching every time you walk by because they're just that soft.
14. A three-level jewelry box, which lets you store all of your favorite pieces like they're on display at your favorite boutique, all while the box sits there looking gorgeous on your vanity.
15. A minimalist tissue box cover that will give your Kleenex a home of their own.
16. A complete set of gold cooking utensils (that are in fact dishwasher-safe!) because every kitchen countertop needs a little bit of bling.
17. A vintage-style gemstone poster on a wooden hanging rod perfect for that one empty wall that you know needs something but you just haven't been able to figure out what.
18. A floral-print sheer curtain panel you can hang to subtly diffuse the light and add a touch of secret-garden-like mystery to any space.
19. A 9-foot strand of battery-powered fairy lights on copper wire, so you can create the Wonderland-worthy warm glow of your dreams without dropping piles of your hard-earned cash.
20. An over-the-door storage basket made to hold basically everything you need to do your hair, no counter space required. You can have the decorated, neat, and functional bathroom you've always wished for.
21. A rose gold grid organizer you can either hang above your desk to hold all your ~inspiration~ pieces, or mount in your kitchen to keep your favorite tools and utensils close at hand.
22. And for your exterior: a set of carriage door magnets that will give your garage door an instant makeover even the Queer Eye guys would swoon over.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.