1. Your friends: they make your good times better and your bad times bearable.
2. But if you spend enough time around them, you’ve probably run headfirst into a fight of some sort.
3. And maybe you and your bestie regularly argue about random things.
(Or not so random things, because you know each other’s sore spots).
4. So how do you and your friends ~deal~ when you’re clearly on opposite sides of the fence?
5. Tell us about a time you had a fight with a close friend (or friends!) — and how you resolved the problem.
6. Did one of you realize you were wrong and apologize? Or even just apologize then agree to disagree?
Or get creative with your apology and send them a pizza with the word “Sorry” spelled out in M&Ms?
7. Did you sit down and really ~talk it over~ until you got to the bottom of your differences?
Maybe over a few beers?
8. Or did you figure it out some other way?
9. Share your story in the comments, and you could be featured in an upcoming BuzzFeed post!
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.