We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The classic Mr. Clean Magic Erasers that can scrub away just about any dirt or gunk you happen to encounter.
2. A stainless steel spray so you can both clean *and* polish all your appliances with a single swipe of its included microfiber cloth.
3. A pack of 24 super-soft microfiber cleaning cloths you can toss in the washer and reuse hundreds of times.
4. A wood polish and conditioner that will actually restore damaged wood furniture (and even wood flooring) so it looks like new.
5. A sulfate-free dish soap in a pleasant green tea and lime scent to cut through grease even if you happen to have hard water.
6. A steam mop that uses the power of hot water to clean any sealed floors in less than half the time it would take with a regular mop, no matter how many sticky spots you encounter.
7. A box of washing machine cleaning tablets to banish any lurking pockets of mildew secretly plotting to make your clothes smell funny.
8. A similar dishwasher cleaner for removing any lingering residue that's standing between you and sparkling clean silverware.
9. An enzyme cleaner that dissolves ~pet and people~ stains and the smells those stains can sometimes leave behind.
10. A power carpet washer to make even old carpeting and rugs look like they're brand new again.
11. A drain ~millipede~ with a hook-and-loop texture for grabbing all the gunk and hair clogging up your drains so you don't have to stand in three inches of water every time you shower.
12. A pair of scrub brushes designed to defeat basically any kind of grime you throw at them (but that are especially effective on grout).
13. A water bottle cleaning set that can coax every bit of smoothie out of your travel cup and scrub out the nooks and crannies of your favorite reusable lids.
14. A pumice stone scrubber — it laughs in the face of stubborn mineral buildup because there's no easier way to clean that buildup off of toilets, sinks, and tubs.
15. A rubber broom created to easily sweep up the piles of pet hair embedded in your carpet — hair even a specialty pet vacuum probably can't extract.
16. Goo Gone, an adhesive-slash-sticky-residue remover that works with almost no elbow grease required.
17. A jetted tub and jacuzzi cleaner because you *don't* want to share you relaxing soak with all the accumulated skin cells and body oils sitting in the pipes.
18. Of course, OxiClean, the stain remover you can count on to actually work on almost anything you throw at it.
19. A basic squeegee to wipe down your tile or glass shower every day and reduce the chance that mold will grow.
20. A disposable toilet wand kit with built-in soap to make toilet-scrubbing day a breeze.
21. A headlight lens restoration kit that will leave your car's brights gleamingly clean.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.