19 Easy And Gorgeous Ways To Celebrate Easter
From food to drinks to decor.
1. Arrange some fake branches in a mason jar, then adorn them with washi tape-decorated eggs.
2. Cut out some cute bunnies, glue pom poms on their little behinds, and turn them into bunting.
3. Blow up a few colorful balloons, then use acrylic paint to make them look like eggs.
4. Wrap newspaper in packing tape and orange twine for some ~rustic carrot decor~.
5. Dye a dozen eggs varying shades of blue, then flick with gold paint to make pretty robin's eggs.
6. Pin some Peeps to a foam wreath with toothpicks, then top with a bow and hang on your door.
7. Melt some chocolate, spread it around, and top it with colorful bunny-shaped candy.
8. Make a cheese ball in the shape of a carrot, and sprinkle cheddar on top to make it orange.
9. Layer Peeps on top of chocolate chips and peanut butter, then bake and serve with graham crackers.
10. Mix popcorn and bunny grahams with melted butter and marshmallows, then sprinkle with candy.
11. Sneak some veggies and some color into your deviled eggs with the help of a beet.
12. Easter-ize your puppy chow with some pastel M&Ms.
13. Carry the pastel theme over to your margs with the help of some fresh grapefruit.
14. Make more than your basic egg dyeing colors, even with your basic food coloring options.
16. Fill un-dyed eggs with tempera paint and throw them at a canvas.
As pretty as a Pollock. You could also fill water balloons with paint, if you didn't want to empty eggs. Here's the tutorial.
17. Turn plastic eggs into maracas with masking tape, spoons, and markers.
18. Thread big jelly beans onto jewelry cord to make jelly bean necklaces.
19. Mix up some DIY puffy paint to make pretty Peep bunnies.
Or you know, something that lets you color outside the lines. It would be the BEST for finger painting. Learn how to make the paint here.