2. Thai Chicken Soup with Peas and Red Peppers:
Thank you, red curry paste, for making these dreary winter months bearable. Here’s the recipe.
5. Root Vegetable Stew with Sage and Kale:
An easy way to eat up all those wintery root veggies. Here’s the recipe.
7. Chicken Enchilada Soup with Fire-Roasted Corn:
Chicken Thighs + 5 cans of delicious things + Spices + Chicken Broth = Perfection. To keep it lighter, skip the cheese topping. Get the recipe here.
11. White Bean and Herb Stew with Leafy Greens:
This recipe makes 10 to 12 servings — perfect for freezing in individual portions for weekday lunches. Get the recipe here.
13. Asparagus, Spinach and Potato Soup with Croutons and Eggs:
If you don’t have an immersion blender you can use a regular blender, but it will take more time and be messier. Here’s the recipe.
15. Pork Posole with Garlic and Jalapeños:
Hominy, hominy! Get the recipe here.
17. Bean and Sausage stew with Potatoes and Carrots:
Look for a lower fat kielbasa to keep it a little lighter. Here’s the recipe.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚