2. Thai Chicken Soup with Peas and Red Peppers:
Thank you, red curry paste, for making these dreary winter months bearable. Here’s the recipe.
5. Root Vegetable Stew with Sage and Kale:
An easy way to eat up all those wintery root veggies. Here’s the recipe.
7. Chicken Enchilada Soup with Fire-Roasted Corn:
Chicken Thighs + 5 cans of delicious things + Spices + Chicken Broth = Perfection. To keep it lighter, skip the cheese topping. Get the recipe here.
11. White Bean and Herb Stew with Leafy Greens:
This recipe makes 10 to 12 servings — perfect for freezing in individual portions for weekday lunches. Get the recipe here.
13. Asparagus, Spinach and Potato Soup with Croutons and Eggs:
If you don’t have an immersion blender you can use a regular blender, but it will take more time and be messier. Here’s the recipe.
15. Pork Posole with Garlic and Jalapeños:
Hominy, hominy! Get the recipe here.
17. Bean and Sausage stew with Potatoes and Carrots:
Look for a lower fat kielbasa to keep it a little lighter. Here’s the recipe.
- The CIA reportedly believes Russia used hacks to help get Donald Trump elected.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗