1. Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa Tacos
2. One-Dish Chicken, Corn, and Green Bean Dinner
3. Slow Cooker Veggie Pot Pie
You cook the veggies all together in the slow cooker, then transfer to an oven-safe dish and bake the top crust. The recipe calls just for frozen peas, but you could also use frozen onions, carrots, mushrooms, and potatoes. Make it a chicken pot pie by stirring in chunks of cooked chicken (like a rotisserie chicken) after step 6. Here's the recipe.
4. One Pot Chicken Chow Mein
5. 35-Minute Barley and Sausage Soup
It calls for just one bag of frozen veggies, but you can go for frozen bell peppers and onions too, if you'd like. Here's the recipe.