19 Ways To Have The Literary Wedding Of Your Dreams
Book it to the altar.
2. Invitations that are basically little handmade books.
3. Pretty vintage books repurposed as colorful centerpieces...
4. ...Or as a literature-lover's version of table numbers.
5. And if you're big Harry Potter fans, you could name your tables after locations in your favorite fictional universe.
6. A bookish wedding topper that you can customize to look like you and your partner.
8. A book-shaped box to hold your rings and your vows.
You can keep the vows in the box after the wedding, too. Get it for $60, here.