1. Save-the-dates that look like vintage library cards.
2. Invitations that are basically little handmade books.
3. Pretty vintage books repurposed as colorful centerpieces...
4. ...Or as a literature-lover's version of table numbers.
5. And if you're big Harry Potter fans, you could name your tables after locations in your favorite fictional universe.
6. A bookish wedding topper that you can customize to look like you and your partner.
7. Tiny typewriters that could hold table numbers or place cards.
$11.70 for a set of six, here.
8. A book-shaped box to hold your rings and your vows.
You can keep the vows in the box after the wedding, too. Get it for $60, here.