7. Tiny typewriters that could hold table numbers or place cards.
$11.70 for a set of six, here.
8. A book-shaped box to hold your rings and your vows.
You can keep the vows in the box after the wedding, too. Get it for $60, here.
12. Starbursts of beautiful words to hang as literary decorations.
Like behind your DJ, as part of a photo wall, or as a backdrop for your ceremony. The pages are sourced from places that would have recycled the books if they weren’t repurposed as these pretty decorations. $28 for a set of three, here.
- Arkansas is waiting for the Supreme Court to weigh in on a death-row inmate's final claims before his execution tonight.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺