What you need:
- 2 thick highlighters in the same color (orange, pink, or yellow probably best)
- 1 personal size bubble solution
- Blacklight (you can also get bulbs to put in lamps you already have)
- Rubber gloves (optional)
How to do it:
1. Use a pair of pliers to pull the bottom ends off the highlighters, then carefully remove the ink sponge that's inside.
2. Wearing your gloves, squeeze the ink in the two sponges into the bubble solution. Get as much out as you can by twisting the sponge and turning it upside down and squeezing that direction, instead.
3. Stir the ink into the bubble solution with the bubble wand. (This will turn the whole mixture orange, pink, or yellow).
4. Turn on the blacklight and have a blast!
Note: When these bubbles pop, they leave little splatters of highlighter ink behind. So play with these somewhere you don't mind getting a little messy, and wear something that can get stained!