25 Genius Cleaning Products For Anyone Who Absolutely Hates Elbow Grease
Save your energy for better things!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A robo vac to keep your floors cleaner than you ever thought possible: it moves between hard floors and low-pile carpets/rugs without a glitch, and can pick up all the accumulated dust, dirt, and hair left strewn about your home while you go do literally anything else.
2. A set of drill brushes so you can go to town on essentially any grimy surface, from cooked-on grease on a stovetop to built-up dirt in a bathtub to the accumulated years of grime on tile and grout.
3. A no-rinse daily shower spray because the best way to avoid any scrubbing at all is prevention, and this uses non-toxic, biodegradable ingredients to lift soap scum, oils, and the minerals in hard water off your shower walls. That way, everything actually gets rinsed down the drain instead of drying where it lands.
4. An easy-to-install kit that turns most tank toilets into automatic self-cleaning toilets. That's right! You may never have to scrub your toilet again.
5. Or a toilet gel you can stamp just under the rim to clean the bowl each and every time it's flushed, keeping your commode sparkling clean for up to 20 weeks in a row.
6. A spray gel — it's designed specifically to tackle and dissolve even the more egregious layers of built-up rust and iron stains from basically every surface in and around your home, with a simple spray –> wait –> wipe.
7. And the no-scrub Tilex mold and mildew cleaner that functions exactly the same way (spray, wait, wipe!) so you can take care of the nastiness in under ten minutes and get back to actually enjoying your bathroom.
8. Or, if you have more deep-set mold in your caulk, a bleach gel. It works its magic by actually staying exactly where you put it for several hours on end (instead of running off like a spray might), so it actually has the time to go to work.
9. A UV sanitizer for your phone because it could lower your chances of getting sick, at least a little bit — it may not get rid of all the smears of grease on your screen, but it will annihilate a bunch of germies.
10. A handheld power scrubber, which is basically a giant toothbrush with a bigger head and stiff bristles designed to tackle all the grossest nooks and crannies around your home. All you have to do is leisurely wave it back and forth, and it scrubs 60 times each and every second.
11. A concrete oil stain remover so your driveway, garage, sidewalk, or patio can always look just as pristine as it did the day it was poured (or, well, after it dried). And you barely have to lift a finger, because you literally just douse the stain with it and wait.
12. The Diamond Dazzle Stik — you gently brush it onto your diamond, sapphire, emerald, and other precious-gem rings for a sparkling clarity worthy of a professional cleaning.
13. Or an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that needs just a dab of dish soap and a little distilled water to make your engagement ring, eyeglasses, and even your dentures sparkle...all in one three-minute hands-off cycle.
14. A robotic mop you can set to scrub up your bathroom and living room floors each and every day, and pretend like you're living at your favorite hotel in the lap of luxury, where everything's impeccably clean all the time, even if you have several dogs.
15. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner so you can know for sure that every last inch of your disposal doesn't have any caked-on food causing a stench, including on the underside of the splash guard and the interior side walls.
16. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to disband and dissolve any limescale, rust, grease, and other buildup because you deserve a dishwasher that *actually* gets your dishes clean. Oh, and it kills E-coli and Salmonella, too, and all YOU have to do is stick the bottle upside-down in your silverware basket and run your washer on hot.
17. An oil stain remover that works wonders on basically any kind of stone (whether it's untreated *or* sealed and polished) because you shouldn't have to live with the consequences of that one leaky bottle of olive oil.
18. A wood polish and conditioner that practically erases damage as if it was never there, like your antique beside tables that have had one too many water glasses sweat on them overnight. Simply rub it on, go enjoy your favorite Parks & Rec episode (aka wait 20 minutes), then return to wipe any excess away.
19. A red wine stain remover so you can use the ~magic of science~ to actually fade all kinds of spills (like coffee, blood, ink, and marinara sauce) right before your eyes.
20. A barracuda cleaner that crawls along the walls, floors, and steps of your pool to devour all the lingering dirt, bugs, leaves, sand, and pebbles.
21. A bottle of makeup brush and sponge shampoo because it breaks up all the various layers of stubborn foundation, contour, concealer, powder, and eye makeup that's embedded itself in your tools. Even the ones you use most often will look fresh out of their packaging in no time!
22. Some fizzing cleaning tablets that loosen seemingly permanent gunk from your coffee/tea mugs and pots so you can keep enjoying your favorite drinks out of your favorite containers they way you did when they were brand new. Your job? Drop them into your vessel with hot water, and let the fizzing do the work.
23. A fume-free oven cleaner — it will erase the evidence of all those years of delicious baked goods, frozen pizzas, and bacon with a single overnight treatment.
24. Some washing-machine tablets to dissolve and wash away any odor-causing residue so your clothes stop coming out smelling like they're not as clean as they could be.
25. A one-step stainless steel cleaner and polish that repels dirt, grease, and fingerprints because it's important to be able to a) quickly clean your appliances without a ton of effort, and b) actually use your appliances after they're clean, and still have them look like you cleaned.
You, with all the extra time you have because these products make keeping your home clean almost too easy:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.