17 Spring Dinners You'll Want To Make This Season
Let seasonal fruits and veggies be the stars of the show.
1. Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Chicken
2. Whole Grain Toast with Ricotta, Peas, and Radishes
3. Cheesy Broccoli and Green Onion Quiche
4. Pan-Seared Hangar Steak with Roasted Radishes
5. Linguine and Zoodles with Asparagus and a Poached Egg
6. Trout with 6-Minute Sorrel Sauce
7. Seared Halloumi Cheese Tacos with Pea Guacamole
8. Chicken, Leeks, and Spinach in White Wine Cream Sauce
9. Pasta with Ramp Pesto
If you wanted some protein, you could also grill some chicken. Here's the recipe.