1. Waffles stuffed with bacon and topped with fried chicken.
3. Cinnamon-cardamom-sugar donuts that are gorgeous AND delicious.
5. Or a mixture of shredded chicken, cheese, and Sriracha.
6. Nutella rolls with cream cheese icing.
You could also add peanut butter and make them chocolate-peanut butter rolls. Or add bacon crumbles for bacon Nutella rolls. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Find out how to make them here.
8. Cheesy pizza pull-apart bread.
9. Hand pies stuffed with leftovers.
These are made specifically with ~Thanksgiving~ leftovers, but you can use any combination of meat and veggies that taste good together. Here's how to make them.
10. Sweet apple pie pull-apart bread.
11. Sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast calzones.
Also known as KOLACHES, for the Texans in the house. Here's the recipes.
12. Melty blue cheese bread.
13. And melty cheddar cheese bread topped with bacon.
(For those of you who aren't fans of blue cheese). Here's the recipe.