19 Useful Things That Will Actually Organize Your Desk
Make your desk as cute and organized as you are.
1. A cumulus cloud tray to hold the few things you need most of the time.
2. An oversized linen and ribbon board that can make your desk like an IRL Pinterest.
3. An otter to cuddle your roll of Scotch tape.
4. And a little deer to hold your favorite rolls of washi tape.
5. A collection of wine crates to make quick, rustic shelving.
6. A binder that makes it easy to track all of your bills through the entire year.
8. An oversized pegboard that makes it easy to add and adjust shelves as your needs change.
9. A mousepad that doubles as a weekly to-do list.
10. A small box to hold your greeting card and stationery collection.
11. A set of paperclips shaped like cute puppies.
Work is so much more fun when it's puppy-fied. $8 for a set of 30 clips, here.
12. An empty salt container turned into a pretty pencil holder.
13. A set of drawer organizers made from cereal boxes.
See the full tutorial for it here.