1. Loop a dimly glowing bulb and cord kit around a nail for a minimalist alternative to a bedside lamp.
2. Set a pup-shaped pillow on your reading chair.
4. Or order a rug that will make your floor look like the ocean.
5. Use a hammer and nails to drape a swathe of fabric above your bed.
6. And make it ~glow~ with a set of net-shaped fairy lights.
7. Or opt for something more simple and hang basic curtains on either side of your bed.
8. Nestle a woodland creature night light on your bedside table or bookshelf.
Even if you don't leave it on all night, your animal friend can light your way to the bathroom in the middle of the night, because she's battery-powered. Get your favorite here for $12.99.