We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community for their favorite pairs of comfy flip-flops, and here are their responses!
1. Wide-strapped floppies with a specialty footbed that feels like walking on a yoga mat.
2. Reef Dreams, with little pillowed contours all over the soles so you feel like you're walking on soft clouds.
3. And all the rest of Reef's flip-flops, which apparently know the secret to immortality.
4. Colorful sandals made of heat-activated foam so they conform to your feet without sacrificing arch support.
5. Sturdy-but-cute flip-flops that Hawaiians and Floridians alike can't get enough of because they're so freaking comfortable.
6. Classic Rainbows that can last through 10 years of summer pool sides, farmer's markets, beach trips, picnics, dance nights, and lazy days.
7. Basic Dollar Tree flip-flops that do the right job at the right price so you can buy one of every color, or a case to share with all your friends.
8. Cozy, light-weight Crocs you can slip into at the end of a long day as step one of relaxing into the warm evening.
9. Colorful pairs from Old Navy that basically define the standard for fun and inexpensive summertime shoes.
10. Haviana Slims, which come in a rainbow of solid colors plus so many different prints — including DISNEY and cats and dogs — it's nearly impossible to choose a favorite.
11. This happy-medium style that effortlessly toes the line between ergonomics and feeling like the lightweight flip-flops of your youth.
12. Fabric-strapped sandals that are good for your feet and the planet: their soles are made from 25% recycled rubber.
13. Short-hike-worthy flippers with thick foam soles that form to your feet as you wear them, like a gentle cushioned cuddle.
Prefer sandals over flip-flops, or just want more cute summer shoe ideas? Head this way for stylish but comfortable strappy sandals.
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
The responses in this post have been edited for length and clarity.