We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Leather Crocs mini-wedges that nobody will guess are actually, well, Crocs.
2. Super flexible Saltwater sandals that can take you on a weekend beach trip AND backpacking through another country.
3. Minimalist Michael Michael Kors shoes that won't start to pester you when you're having a blast on a date at your local beirgarten.
4. A pair of super-supportive Birkenstocks, whether you try the classic Arionzas (socks, um, up to you)...
5. ...Or one of their trendier styles, like the simple slide-ons, they'll last through years of hikes, vacations, and whatever else life throws at you.
6. A rose-gold cork bed sandal from Target perfect for cheering on your friend as she finishes her first marathon then gallivanting off to a celebration brunch.
7. Classic Tevas that'll make your feet smile whether you're walking the dog or doing some light hiking on your favorite trails.
8. And strappy slip-on Tevas you can wear to walk the whole boardwalk from end to end, stopping at all your favorite vendors or just to admire the ocean for a bit.
9. Dr. Scholl's mini-wedges you can dance in through your cousin's entire wedding reception, and never think about taking off even once.
10. Cushy Sanuk yoga slings that you can wear with a sun dress to lounge in the park, then comfortably walk in to the library to browse for a new read.
11. Or the Sketchers meditation sandals that'll solve all your problems if you like the feeling of flip-flop soles, but don't like the flip-flop noise.
12. Flat MIA Tia sandals so you can run errands in the afternoon, go out to eat, then stand in line for a movie ticket — all without batting an eye.
13. Cushioned sandals from G.H. Bass that have soft leather straps so you can hit every landmark on your European vacation without your feet hurting even once.
14. Soft White Mountain suede sandals that'll be the only shoes you need to bring on a weekend getaway to your favorite small town.
15. Foam flatform Tevas for the days when you're feeling fashion but your feet insist on the ultimate comfort.
16. Or a velvet version that you can layer up with socks through the cooler parts of spring (and later, fall).
17. National-park-worthy Chacos made for true comfort whether you're hiking just for a day or camping for a week.
18. Cushioned Earth Spirit sandals that'll let you spend a Saturday waiting in line for and riding loop-de-loop roller coasters with your friends, without bugging your feet one bit.
19. Supportive Taos sandals that you can slip on in the morning and walk in all day — without having to worry about blisters or sore soles.
You, now that your feet are no longer squished, rubbed or poked by uncomfortable sandals:
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
The responses in this post have been edited for length and clarity.