1. Get all the stains out of a microfiber couch with the help of rubbing alcohol.
Spray, scrub, and ta-da! Clean couch. See the full tutorial here.
2. Use a cordless stick vacuum instead of a giant vacuum.
3. Use a hair dryer to get rid of water rings on your wood furniture.
4. Clean your oven with ingredients you already have in your kitchen.
5. Polish your stainless steel with cream of tartar.
6. Or, polish your stainless with Pledge — it'll make everything v. v. shiny.
7. Clean your shower head with a plastic bag and vinegar.
Read the full how-to here.
8. De-scale your faucets with paper towels and vinegar.
9. Easily clean your microwave with a little vinegar and lemon.
Just microwave, then wipe. Read the how-to here.
10. Clean your glass cooktop with dish soap, baking soda, water, and time.
Bonus: it won't make the whole apartment smell like chemicals. Learn how to do it here.
11. Vinegar and elbow grease will clean a gas cooktop.
See how to do this here.
12. Clean the floor of your shower with ROG3.
13. Mix dish soap and vinegar in a dishwashing wand for an easy shower cleaner that you can use everyday.
And hang it on a suction cup, so it doesn't take up any valuable tiny shower space. Learn more about this here.
14. Clean greasy surfaces in your kitchen with a spray bottle full of rubbing alcohol.
15. Clean dust off of your lampshades and pillows with a lint roller.
16. Use a pumice stone to clean under the rim of your toilet bowl.
17. Use an iron and vinegar to get rid of deep set carpet stains.
18. While you have the iron out, use it to fix dents in your hardwood floors.
It will keep dirt from getting stuck in the crevices in the future.. Read the full tutorial here.