26 Cleaning Products That Actually Do Their Jobs In Ten Minutes Or Less
Quick solutions for a bunch of cleaning conundrums.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A powerful stain remover — you simply spritz this stuff on then pretty much immediately blot it off to make all kinds of spills old and new literally vanish right before your eyes.
2. A soft cleanser so you can finally banish those built-up hard water stains on your shower glass in the span of a regular commercial break.
3. A daily shower spray because it only requires a few spritzes in bathtub/shower situations — and will totally block that tedious buildup on your glass-enclosed shower from reappearing, especially when you combine its powers with your favorite squeegee.
4. A stamp-in gel that takes two seconds to apply, and works every time you flush to keep your toilet sparkling clean week after week.
5. A stainless steel cleaner and polish because you don't like your kitchen to look like it's inhabited by Gremlins but you also don't want to take the time to do much more than spray something on then wipe it off.
6. A coconut-based laundry stain pre-treat stick that you simply rub on any fabric to ensure that all kinds of stains like oil, makeup, food, dirt, and even poop come out in the washer cycle, no need to hand-wash the stain out beforehand.
7. A sturdy microfiber blinds duster to pick up every speck of grime with just a few effortless swipes.
8. The Diamond Dazzle Stik, which will shine up your jewelry with to a few dabs of its gentle cleaning solution, no matter where you happen to be when you notice you need it.
9. A set of three drill scrub brushes so you can quickly shine up all kinds of impossibly dirty surfaces. The embedded grit in your tubs, showers, grout, and oven doesn't stand a chance!
10. A rust stain remover perfect for anything coated in a thin crust of orange — a few sprays and a final wipe of this stuff will actually make your bathroom look brand new again.
11. A pack of six machine-washable, 100% cotton flannel reusable Swiffer cloths, so you can have all the quick and easy convenience of a Swiffer, but with less waste and zero extra hand-washing effort.
12. The Drain Weasel, which reaches down into hair-clogged drains, twists around so its micro-hooks can grab on tight, then extracts the gross slime monster that's been slowing down your sink and tub.
13. A pack of dishwasher tablets — you simply toss in one tablet once a month, and it'll make sure your machine gets (and stays!) just about as clean as it could possibly be.
14. And a garbage disposal foaming cleaner that works its magic when you drop it in, run a little water, and let its fizz reach down into the depths of your pipes for you, ridding them of any built-up slime and grossness.
15. A cast-iron scrubber because why take the time to coax all the cooked-on bits out with tons of salt when you could spend just a few minutes with this, and get better results?
16. A classic Mr. Clean Magic Eraser — you'll see these truly live up to their name the moment you test 'em out on anything from soapscum to crayon to burnt-on stove-top gunk.
17. A patented pet hair–removing roller that you simply brush over any fabric surface to pick up basically every last bit of shedding your furry friend's always leaving in their wake.
18. A carpet freshening powder because even though it I know it says to let sit for 15 minutes before vacuuming, it'll still do its job — which is to deodorize the rug in your open-to-the-kitchen living room that's absorbed several years worth of cooking smells — in 10. (And hey, you don't have to like, do anything for those 10 minutes, so if you want it to be extra effective, it doesn't hurt to wait around for 5 more.)
19. An electronics brush and rubber scraper designed to sweep away dust and built-up dirt from every nook, cranny, and crevice on all kinds of devices and components.
20. These oversized heavy-duty cleaning wipes perfect for tough jobs big and small — it only takes a few swipes to remove grease, oil, tar, ink, paint, permanent marker, food stains, and so much more.
21. Some washing machine cleaning tablets engineered to eliminate mold, mildew, musty smells, and hard water buildup so your dirty clothes actually come out, well, the way you expect them to: completely clean. Just drop it in, set your washer to go, and forget about it.
22. An all-purpose scrub because all you have to do is sprinkle it on a dull or stained surface — like your sink, tile, or even dirty dishes — then rub it around a little to reveal a polished, clean slate.
23. A ~volcanic~ microwave cleaner that will steam up those cooked-on bits that always seem to accumulate after awhile, so you can easily wipe them away.
24. A wood polish and conditioner that can erase damage as if it was never there, like those spots on your antique beside tables that have had one too many water glasses sweat on them overnight.
25. A pumice stone to vanquish those built-up hard water stains without using up all your spare energy for the day.
26. And, once your toilet's clean, a pack of five hydrogen peroxide-infused toilet bombs that, with regular use, completely eliminate the need to scrape with a pumice stone. All you have to do? Drop one in the bowl, swish once or twice, let it fizz for about five minutes, then scrub for a minute or so with a toilet brush.
You, with all your spare time you save by cleaning with these products:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.