21 Useful Cleaning Gadgets That Actually Do What They Say They Will
Gadgets that have your back so you can save your elbow grease.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of three brush attachments for your drill to supercharge your cleaning powers — they require *zero* elbow grease to transform cloudy shower doors, grimy ovens, gunky tile, and so much more.
2. A deep-clean detailing brush set for scrubbing the grossness out of smaller spaces, like the grout in that one little nook the drillbrush just can't reach.
3. Or a handheld power scrubber, which is basically a giant toothbrush with a bigger head and stiff bristles designed to tackle all the grossest nooks and crannies around your home.
4. If you have what seems like acres of tile with grungy grout: a steam mop to extract the most ground-in dirt using only two simple ingredients (water and electric power).
5. A rubber wheel you attach to your drill for the sole and exclusive purpose of quickly removing decals and bumper stickers from cars and boats without damaging the paint one bit.
6. A fun-size broom-and-dustpan set you can keep anywhere you frequently need to quickly wipe up little messes — like getting tracked-in leaves out of your camping tent.
7. A pet hair remover stone so you can truly extract every last piece of your dog's hair from your car the next time you go to detail it.
8. A garbage disposal brush to scour the nasty underside of the rubber splash guard, which just might be the culprit behind that not-too-lovely odor emanating from your sink.
9. A robotic vacuum cleaner because you can program it to run at specific times of day (like, right after everyone leaves the house in the morning) to ensure that you'll always have sparkling floors free of dirt, dust, and hair.
10. A blinds-cleaning tool that grips the top and bottom of two blinds at a time, picking up every last bit of dust and grime as it goes.
11. A set of three water bottle cleaning brushes so you can scour every weird angle and banish that sour smell from your favorite bottle or to-go coffee mug once and for all.
12. A diamond cleaning pen — you simply twist to dispense a little of the magical liquid, then brush it over your diamond to make it sparkle and shine as brightly as it did the first time you put it on your finger.
13. A four-piece cooktop cleaning kit with all the tools you need to conquer even the most impossible-seeming cooked-on mysteries on your glass stove.
14. A pack of three drain clog removers because if you're a person with long hair (or share a bathroom with a person with long hair), you know the drains are always eventually gonna run a little slower.
15. A dual-ended kitchen squeegee and brush to quickly clean off your countertops: simply use the brush side for any stray crumbs, then squeegee any water around the edges of your sink down the drain where it belongs.
16. A pumice stone on a stick designed to scrub off those stubborn hard-water toilet rings that basically no other cleaning products seem to be able to touch.
17. A headlight restoration kit that attaches to your drill so you don't have to put in any serious effort to get crystal clear, like-new lights.
18. A carpet cleaner and shampooer — it sucks up years worth of set-in stains and is ready to extract any fresh spills your family may inflict on your rugs during the holidays.
19. A pressure washer because there's nothing more satisfying than cleaning off the dirt and mildew that inevitably takes over all your outdoor furniture and surfaces.
20. A brush spinner to extract every last bit of packed-in, dried-on makeup from your favorite brushes AND dry 'em in less than a minute.
21. An extendable tub and tile scrubber that makes it simple to reach both the highest and lowest corners of your bathroom without having to hurt your knees kneeling *or* teeter on a stepstool.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.