We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A striped damask sheet set made of silky-soft microfiber so you can fall asleep a princess and wake up a queen.
2. And a plush, velvety blanket to layer on top to keep your winter nights cozy and luxe like a suite in a high-end Vegas hotel.
3. A 78" roll of marble contact paper you can carefully apply to basically almost anything — countertops, old bar carts, fireplace tiles, Ikea coffee tables, dollar store trays, and so much more — to give it a dazzling new finish.
4. And a roll of removable wallpaper because it makes it easy to create a high-design accent wall without spending the high-design cash...and all over the course of a single weekend, or less.
5. A set of three floating bookshelves that will transform all your favorite novels and cookbooks into works of art you can enjoy every single day.
6. An elegant faux-fur throw with a sherpa underside so you can channel your inner Sansa Stark through the seemingly endless nights of winter.
7. A cushion-top wire storage ottoman/stool so you can prop up your feet on something that looks like it belongs in the Museum of Modern Art. The top flips over to become a pretty wooden table, and the open wire is the perfect opportunity to both store and display your favorite coffee table books or colorful throw blankets and pillows.
8. A collapsible but sturdy rope-handled fabric bin ideal for storing things like your throw and those decorative pillows you love...especially if you know the other people you live with will just let everything fall on the floor.
9. A macramé plant hanger that's the first step in making all your bohemian-maximalist dreams come true.
10. A pack of furniture decals so you can upgrade your just-blah chest of drawers into something that looks custom and hand-painted on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
11. A set of three pocket wall shelves because they're incredibly versatile, whether you want to set up a display, organize your desk, or simply use one to make the place you drop your mail look a little fancier.
12. Or an easy-hang ledge shelf (thanks, Command strips!) that you can use for instant custom shelving wherever you might need it, whether you're building a gallery wall, displaying kids books, or need a better spot for your spices or skincare products.
13. A 20-piece set of rainbow or rose-gold flatware because whether you're sitting down at a dinner party or just reheating some leftovers, you're wayyy overdue for an upgrade over that hand-me-down set from your parents.
15. A mirrored vanity tray perfect for corralling (and ~displaying~) all your favorite beauty products and perfumes in one place.
16. An acrylic organizer to sort your entire (small to mediumish) makeup collection in a way you can actually see everything — which means you might actually use everything, too.
17. A eucalyptus bundle that you can loop over your shower head to instantly elevate something you do every day from blah to ~spa~. As the shower steams up, it'll carry the plant's natural oils into the air so you can breathe in its refreshing, relaxing scent.
18. Blackout velvet curtains — you won't be able to resist touching them every time you walk by because they're just that soft.
19. A two-level jewelry box, which lets you store all of your favorite pieces like they're on display at your favorite boutique, all while the box sits there looking gorgeous on your vanity.
20. A set of three remote-controlled adhesive puck lights so you can install the under-cabinet lighting of your dreams on the cheap and in under an hour.
21. A minimalist tissue box cover that will give your Kleenex a little well-designed home of their own.
22. Filigreed metal light switch and outlet covers so you don't have to keep looking at the dirt-attracting off-white default ones that you secretly hate. And all it takes? A screwdriver and a few minutes.
23. A complete set of gold cooking utensils (that are in fact dishwasher safe!) because every kitchen countertop needs a little bit of bling.
24. A cutting board made from pure marble so even if you're never getting all-marble countertops, your cheese plates can all look incredibly delicious and luxe.
25. A vintage-style gemstone poster on a wooden hanging rod perfect for that one empty wall that you know needs something but you just haven't been able to figure out what.
26. A set of six clear acrylic fridge storage bins that'll instantly make everything look both neat and ~special~. Even better? It'll be so much easier to pull out the stuff in the very back without having to dig for it.
27. And some custom decals for your most-used drawers and shelves so you can feel like a Professional Organizer every time you open your fridge, and so everyone knows where to find everything and where to put things away.
28. A 9-foot strand of battery-powered fairy lights on copper wire to create the Wonderlandworthy warm glow of your dreams without dropping piles of your hard-earned cash.
29. An over-the-door storage basket that's made to hold basically everything you need to do your hair, no counter space required. You can have the decorated, neat, and functional bathroom you've always wished for.
30. A copper grid organizer — you can either hang it above your desk to hold all your ~inspiration~ pieces, or mount it in your kitchen to keep your favorite tools and utensils close at hand.
31. And for your exterior: a set of carriage door magnets that will give your garage door an instant makeover even the Queer Eye guys would swoon over.
You to your home, after finding a few beautiful little upgrades to give it:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.