27 Cheap Office Supplies That'll Make You Look Fancier Than You Really Are
Treat yourself for $25 or less.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of six wire clips so you'll feel a little happier when you have to deal with those less-than-interesting reports and files.
2. A gorgeous marbleized blue and gold glitter mouse pad that looks like it was sliced out of a mystical stone.
3. And a gold-accented mouse because work's easier to do if everything that surrounds you appeals to your glamorous side.
7. Or 12 striped and dotted folders with brushed metallic gold accents that still make a statement, but a (slightly) more subtle one.
8. And a pack of eight coordinating pencils so lovely no one would dare sneak off with one; you'd be able to spot your treasured utensil from a mile away.
9. A mini bunny humidifier who's equal parts cute and Vogue-worthy, and who just wants to help you cope with your office's desert-like atmosphere.
10. A faceted copper tape dispenser both beautiful enough to coordinate with all your other metallic bling and functional enough that you'll actually be able to use it.
11. A faux-marble dispenser filled with gold paperclips that will make at least one corner of your slightly blah cubicle look chic.
12. A shiny stapler — putting the finishing touch on the weekly meeting agendas has never felt so sophisticated.
15. Or a terrazzo vinyl skin because three of those friends already have a marble case, and you want something a little different, but still v. luxe.
16. A pair of rose gold scissors that don't sacrifice quality for style — their 3.5-inch stainless steel blades will stay sharp through countless opened packages and assembled presentation boards.
18. A pair of mini agate bookends because if anything deserves a fancy accessory in your office, it's your favorite books.
19. A literal tub of bright gold binder clips with ~superior holding power~ so you can glam up your files without worrying the papers will cascade everywhere.
21. A set of faux-leather, marble-look coasters so your iced coffee can have a designated throne of its own.
22. A set of three refillable ballpoint pens you'll reach for time and time again to elegantly record your thoughts.
24. An expanding file folder that, while it can't make sorting important papers exciting, will at least make everything look nice.
25. A daily planner because there's nothing more valuable than your time, and this will help you keep track of it.
27. This dry erase board because your office door or cubicle wall should 100% coordinate with all your new decor.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.