We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some Prive Revaux sunglasses so you can expand your cool summertime shades collection without busting your budget.
2. A super-cushioned gel mat designed to give your feet some sweet relief whether you're prepping veggies, perfecting your spaghetti sauce, or just washing dishes at the end of the day.
3. A wall-mounted wine rack because your fave wine place gives a discount if you buy six or more bottles at a time, and this makes the perfect place to display them before you drink 'em.
4. A classic reversible tote that can fit everything you need for the day while still looking sleek — and like it cost wayyyy more than you paid for it.
5. A cube shelf so you can show off your favorite books, plants, and photos while stashing away kids toys, gaming head seats and controllers, and extra cords.
6. A pair of lightly-distressed ankle-length jeans from Sofia Vergara's collection that will be perfect for showing off all your favorite spring sneakers and sandals.
7. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3, a hair mask you wear for 10 minutes before you shower that can help strengthen your strands no matter what hair type you happen to have.
8. Some produce savers that really will keep berries, spinach, lettuce, bell peppers, and all kinds of fruit and veggies day-one fresh for nearly two full weeks.
9. A stamp-in gel so you almost never have to scrub the toilet down again — it works every time you flush to keep the bowl sparkling clean for weeks at a time.
10. These mid-century mod–inspired throw pillows because there's basically nothing more cozy and luxe than knits and velvets.
11. A pair of vegan-leather slingback sandals that you'll practically live in the very moment the thermometer creeps above 73 degrees.
12. A pretty solar-powered lantern — you'll love how it gently lights up your porch through all the lovely spring and summer evenings.
13. A refillable eight-color NYX contour palette so you can enhance all your gorgeous features even more.
14. A classic vegan leather moto jacket that will add a little edge to pretty much whatever you wear it with.
15. A super compact, 17-function multi-tool because it's bound to come in handy over and over the next time you go camping.
16. These highly-rated Lord & Taylor cashmere sweaters — they're on clearance now, which is the perfect time to buy and save for the fall.
17. A pack of two oven-rack liners that promise to catch all kinds of drippy mess before it can become an impossibly burnt-on mystery requiring harsh cleaners.
18. A faux-fur throw — besides looking cozy-chic on your sofa, it will keep you nice and warm while you watch the entire season of Netflix's latest and greatest in one sitting.
19. A pair of statement crystal drop earrings so elegant and versatile you'll be looking for excuses to wear them pretty much every day.
20. A gel nail polish + top coat that you can use at home to get a salon-quality manicure that actually lasts for over a week.
21. The Sock Dock so you never lose a single sock to the dryer ever again *and* don't have to spend fifteen minutes sorting through your laundry, matching all the socks back together.
22. A zoned gel memory foam mattress topper because you genuinely deserve a good night's rest every time your head hits the pillow, and this might help you get there.
23. A treasure trove of colorful cooking utensils basically guaranteed to brighten up your kitchen, or at least make you smile every time you notice them.
24. A pack of three makeup remover cloths that absolutely erase every last bit of product — no matter how much you're wearing — using just tap water.
25. A LifeStraw water bottle because wherever you're going, it's good to have the reassurance that you'll have a completely clean and filtered source of hydration.
26. A pair of floral rain boots to remind you about what lies ahead while you're splashing your way through April's showers.
27. A shower curtain liner with built-in mesh pockets so you can keep everything off your tub's edges — making cleaning easy — and disguise it all behind that decorative exterior curtain you love.
28. A Ellen DeGeneres' line with a little embroidered touch sure to warm your heart every time you slip it over your shoulders.
29. A down-alternative comforter — it comes in light, medium, and heavy weights so you can choose exactly what *you* need to be your coziest self night after night.
30. The Drain Weasel, which will reach into the depths of your sink and tub pipes to extract the lurking hair-and-slime monster who's responsible for all that backed-up water.
31. Some super-soft jeggings — they look so cute no one will be able to guess that you're secretly so comfortable you could basically sleep in them.
32. A cake stand with a glass cover so you can truly enjoy having your cake and eating it too, slice by slice over several nights.
You, enjoying all your cool new stuff that didn't break the bank:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.