1. An anti-friction stick to stop that irritating heat- and humidity-induced thigh (and swimsuit, and bra) chafe right in its tracks.
2. Or some breathable and moisture-wicking Thigh Society slip shorts that will guarantee your thighs stay comfortable even if you spend the entire day walking around outside.
3. A powerful 11-inch fan perfect for circulating the air in any room — helping the AC out — and just blowing directly on yourself so all that humidity-induced sweat can actually serve its purpose and cool you down.
4. A tabletop dehumidifier to extract at least some of the excess water from your air, especially if you don't have AC or just want a little extra help in a nook, attic, or basement.
5. Some foot antiperspirant lotion specifically formulated to prevent excess sweating, whatever it is that triggers yours.
7. Some DEET- and fragrance-free bug repellent formulated with Picaridin so you can swear off annoying biting bugs once and for all, no matter how attractive you were to them before.
8. And a bug bite suction tool that can gently extract the pesky venom that makes the bite itch, so it stops irritating you right away and basically disappears completely shortly after.
9. A personal blender set — it combines everything right in the to-go bottle, so you can make your own low-effort but ice-cold smoothies and (boozy, or not!) slushies, which is the perfect way to cool down inside and out.
10. An easy-to-use iced coffee maker that transforms regular old ground coffee into delicious cold brew concentrate overnight, letting you avoid hot beverages on hot days.
11. A water bottle designed to help you remember to actually stay hydrated all day, because nothing's better on a hot, humid afternoon than a long drink of ice water.
12. Or if you prefer, a stainless-steel bottle that's 1) insulated, so your water stays cool even in a hot car and 2) actually sized to fit in a regular cup holder.
13. A lightweight, humidity-resistant hairspray with a flexible, medium hold so all that effort you put into your blow-dry doesn't disappear the moment you step outside.
14. Or a hairspray with an extra-strong hold because you know your hair needs all the help it can get when your local meteorologist says, "I'm sorry to say it but this moisture's here to stay..."
15. And if you have curly hair, a light- or ultra-defining gel to let your natural texture shine no matter what the dewpoint has in store.
18. And a waterproof mascara so you can reach up and wipe that sweat out of your eyes without a single worry about smearing.
19. Some long-lasting makeup setting spray because the rest of your makeup needs a little help staying put on particularly damp days, too.
20. A pack of 100 oil-blotting tissues perfect for a mid-day touch up. Idk if it's actually true, but I swear my oily skin's always somehow even oilier when it's humid out.
21. An electric power washer so you can clean up all that mold and mildew that incessantly grows on like, all the exterior surfaces of your home.
22. And a mold and mildew remover made from a no-odor gel that sticks and stays to your grout and caulking, because opening the window to prevent the shower from steaming up doesn't really work when the outdoor air's just as damp.
24. And of course, a denim jacket to carry around with you because it may be hot outside, but you know you'd freeze in the restaurant or movie theater without it.
25. If you don't mind layering, a cotton undershirt with an extra sweat-absorbing panel under the arm to catch any drips you'd prefer weren't visible in a business-casual setting.
All of us, the moment the humidity hits:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.