We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. The cult-favorite Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint: If they love a pigmented, silky-smooth, never-sticky lip stain, look no further. It's also incredibly long-lasting, so they can put it on in the morning and not have to worry about reapplying for literally hours at a time!
Promising review: "Very pretty color. Lasts a long time, doesn't smudge when dry, and when I think I need to reapply, I can just put a new coat over it and looks good as new. Love it!" —Shawn
Get it from Amazon for $9.90 (available in 27 shades and in sets).
2. Or if they like something more subtle, a set of lip tints designed to turn a just-right shade of pink based on their skin's pH level. The cocoa butter and beeswax will moisturize, and the adorable little flower inside the bullet is just too fun!
Promising review: "These lipsticks are so cute, so magical. The color that mine settles on my lips is subtle and not very dramatic. It almost gives me the feeling of wearing lip balm, which is my go-to for all things lips, so this was perfect!" —Daisy L. Alvarez
Get a set of six from Amazon for $13.85 (about $2.31 each; available with pink or black cases).
3. A wine aerator that goes directly into the bottle, so they can pour as usual but enjoy the ~upgraded~ taste (no matter how cheap or fancy their bottle happens to be).
4. A duck-shaped dog toy because both reviewers and one of my coworkers swear it's basically indestructible, even for dogs that are heavy chewers. Idk about you, but we love to get our dog a new toy for their stocking every year, and he really does love playing with it when we give it to him!
5. The Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game for anyone who loves family or roommate game nights, especially ones that have a dose of high-energy, adorably illustrated easy fun.
6. Two pairs of lightsaber chopsticks for epic battles over the last delicious bites of their favorite dinners.
7. Watercolor brush pens they can pair with a set of watercolor paints or watercolor pencils to easily take their hobbyist art — or even their coloring books — to the next level. These pens are different from regular brushes because they can fill them with water, and gently squeeze the pen to wet the brush more instead of constantly re-dipping it in a cup.
8. A floral-pattern monogram mug so every morning they feel that spark of happiness that comes from using a mug that's just downright pretty.
10. A bottle of Bachan's small-batch Japanese BBQ sauce if they're always looking for new and exciting ways to up the flavor of their home cooking. It's umami flavor's described as "teriyaki-ish," a little salty, a little sweet, and it makes chicken, fish, beef, pork, and rice even more mouthwatering as a marinade or a dipping sauce.
Bachan's is a small Japanese-owned biz founded by Justin Gill and based in Northern California. He took cues from his grandmother Judy Yokoyama's recipe, and refused to water the sauce down to cut costs. It's cold-filled, vegan, small-batch, non-GMO, BPA-free, and preservative-free.
Bek, one of my former BuzzFeed colleagues, says: "I've tried this sauce and immediately made everyone I know try it as well. It's the kind of sauce that makes you go "oh...wow, oh WOW" when you taste it."
Promising review: "I purchased all three flavors after seeing a cooking demo on Good Morning America. This stuff is SOOOO worth the effort to get it — of course, not available locally to me in my tiny rural town. It's tasty WITHOUT being overly salty as most of these types of sauces are. I have to say I probably love the hot and spicy the best, but ALL are exceptionally good. You can use as marinade, dip or drizzle! The dispenser bottle is a total bonus. I am sold and will certainly buy again. I just made a batch of wings using the hot and spicy (adding a little crushed red chilis) as fast as we ate them. I may have to find a way to get this stuff in on auto ship — which I never do! I say, try them all once — see what YOU think." —ForeverYoung
Shipping info: Free same-day or next-day delivery on orders over $35 for Prime members (may vary based on your location). See full shipping info for Amazon Fresh here.
Get the original flavor from Amazon Fresh for $6.47 — and check out their Amazon store page for more options, like yuzu, hot and spicy, and gluten-free versions! Note: The hot and spicy and the gluten-free bottles are available with regular Prime one-day shipping (rather than Amazon Fresh, if you prefer not to place a Fresh order).
11. A pack of five Factory hydrating sheet masks, each with a slightly different formula — one with charcoal for clarifying, one with niacinamide for that hydrated ~glow~, one with shea butter for softening, and one with snail secretion filtrate for rejuvenation. It's the closest you can get to giving them the gift of soft and glowing skin.
They're all paraben-, sulfate-, phthalate-, and retinyl palmitate-free, and work for all skin types.
Promising review: "Amazing stuff! I’ve tried two of the face masks so far and at first was hesitant being that I have acne prone and ridiculously sensitive skin. I have to say that I loved both, the charcoal one helped me fight a breakout and the glow one made me look so hydrated and fresh. I can’t wait to try the others. I will definitely continue to buy and gift these masks." —Billie
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
12. Or a blackhead-minimizing, exfoliating clay mask that they'll have so much fun with because it BUBBLES! Reviewers say it's not too harsh on their skin and just downright satisfying thanks to the foam.
Promising review: "I love this stuff! I received some for a gift and then purchased it for my daughter from Amazon. It feels like a clay mask going on, and then starts bubbling and turns to a thinner substance when it's done. I feel like it is very gentle on my face. My skin feels amazing after I wash it off. It feels like I used moisturizer, even though I did not. I hear that these masks are very popular in Japan." —L. Shea
Get it from Amazon for $6.98.
13. And a cute kitty ears headband to make them smile with delight when they slip it on to hold every strand of hair back when they wash their face in the evening, or when they apply their favorite face masks.
14. An incredibly hilarious little screaming goat — simply press on him, and he lets out a bleaty yell basically guaranteed to make them laugh every time they hear it.
15. A 52-week gratitude journal so they can spend a few minutes each morning or evening jotting down all the wonderful things in their life.
16. A fill-in-the-blank book because you can customize it to reflect all the sweetness, goofiness, and happiness of your relationship with your S.O. — or your mom, or your grandparents, or your best friend.
17. A pack of lenticular — aka 3D holographic-y — cat or dog (or shark!) cards for the ~meow-rriest~ post-holiday poker games you've had in years.
19. A set of nine unicorn horn makeup brushes (plus a handy storage case!) to add a little bit of fantastical whimsy to any beauty newbie's collection.
20. A set of four ice cream soaps because laughter and joy are the best medicines, and there's no way you and the person you give 'em to won't feel both the moment they open it.
21. A set of five gold-tone metal hair claws that disguise what's actually an easy, lazy hairstyle as something a little fancy.
22. Or a pack of 50 mini butterfly claw clips because they'll let them relive their late-'90s/early-'00s childhood (or let you pass on your nostalgia from that era onto the kiddos in your life).
23. OR a pack of four of durable, colorful matte hair clips that'll do all the work to make their tresses look on-trend, while all they have to do is, well, clip it up there.
Promising review: "I will admit I bought these from seeing them on TikTok and I needed new clips for my thick hair. I am not disappointed and beyond glad I got them. The colors are gorgeous and they stay put without hurting my head. I'm very impressed." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of four from Amazon for $8.99 (available in two color sets).
24. A set of three ChapSticks — one chocolate flavor, one marshmallow flavor, and one graham cracker flavor — sure to leave them asking for ~s'more~.
25. 50 different stickers with quotes or iconic faces from The Office anyone who watches the series over and over will immediately love so much you might catch them quoting the rest of each famous scene.
26. And a pillow cover any fan of The Office would be proud to feature front and center in their living room, especially when they start their 57th rewatch.
27. A pack of bath bombs in six different scents, which are basically like gifting them almost a week of relaxing at-home spa nights. Each bath bomb is made with shea butter, cocoa butter, and sunflower seed oil to help moisturize their skin.
Promising review: "These are great! They were a gift from my husband and I love them. The scents are really nice. Strong enough to enjoy without being overbearing. They fizz for a good little bit and actually tint the water the color they are. They're also packaged really cute so make for a nice gift! I will definitely gift these to other people in the future." —Jesse Coontz
Get them from Amazon for $9.99
28. Or a large shark bath bomb that kids and kids at heart are sure to love, because it'll ~chomp~ all their worries away with it's delightful colors and multi-part fizzing. And you can choose from one of two dozen scents, so you can get them one you know they'll actually like!
Soft Skin Bubbly Sins is a McRae, Georgia-based small biz that makes all kinds of fun-shaped bath bombs!
Promising review: "These are the MOST AMAZING bath bombs!! My kids and I are in love. the smell is fantastic, the colors and melt of it is out of this world, and it is my all time favorite!! will be buying repeatedly! Thank you so much for making a flawless shark bomb." —Kati Holmes