53 Of The Best Gifts Under $10 To Give In 2020
A bunch of fun and affordable ideas, whether they're into makeup, board games, their dog, self-care, wine, problem-solving, or something else entirely.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A set of nine unicorn-horn makeup brushes (plus a handy storage case!) to add a little bit of fantastical whimsy to any beauty newbie's collection.
2. A wine aerator that goes directly into the bottle, so they can pour as usual but enjoy the ~upgraded~ taste (no matter how cheap or fancy their bottle happens to be).
3. A downright hilarious little screaming goat — simply press on him, and he lets out a bleaty yell basically guaranteed to make them laugh every time they hear it.
4. A little animal cord protector to fiercely guard their fraying charger cable from further damage.
5. The Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game for anyone who loves family or roommate game nights, especially ones that have a dose of high-energy, adorably illustrated easy fun.
6. A black-and-white monogrammed mug so they can start their mornings feeling like they've stepped into their favorite New York coffee shop.
7. A pack of 16 hydrating sheet masks with over 3,100 positive reviews — it's the closest you can get to giving them the gift of soft and glowing skin.
8. And a cute kitty-ears headband to make them smile with delight when they slip it on to hold every strand of hair back when they wash their face in the evening, or when they apply their favorite face masks.
9. A 52-week gratitude journal so they can spend a few minutes each morning or evening jotting down all the wonderful things in their life.
10. An elegant metal hair claw that disguises what's actually an easy, lazy hairstyle as something a little fancy.
12. A fill-in-the-blank book because you can customize it to reflect all the sweetness, goofiness, and happiness of your relationship with your S.O. — or your mom, or your grandparents, or your best friend.
13. A bar of irreverent identity-based bar soaps (yes, bar soaps) because there's (probably) nothing better than laughing really hard with the person after they open their gift.
14. A set of lenticular cat or dog (or shark!) cards for the ~meow-rriest~ post-holiday poker games you've had in years.
15. A pack of 50 different stickers with quotes or iconic faces from The Office anyone who watches the series over and over will immediately love so much you might catch them quoting the rest of each famous scene.
16. And a pillow cover any fan of The Office would be proud to feature front and center in their living room, especially when they start their 57th rewatch.
17. A pack of six mini bath bombs that will help fizz away stress and worries, one brightly-toned color at a time.
18. Or a single giant 7-oz galaxy bath bomb so they can treat themselves to an escape that's ~out of this world~.
20. A ring cleaning pen to help all of your married friends keep their wedding bling satisfyingly clean and sparkling.
21. A pair of gold-and-green coin earrings because they're the perfect balance between casual and formal, and they'll go with dozens of their outfits not matter what season it is.
22. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that experienced home chefs and newbies will obsess over alike — it makes adding just the right flavor to all kinds of dishes (from fruit to chicken to ice cream and, yes, pizza) almost too easy.
23. A pack of Animal Crossing sticky flags they'll use to leave little reminders for themselves like "get the daily DIY recipe at the beach" and "turnips tomorrow!"
24. A set of six little cute monster clips certain to make them say "Aww!!!!" out loud every time they open their pantry door.
25. A tennis ball attachment for their phone that's a surefire way to capture their doggie's cuteness on camera quickly and easily, because otherwise their dog has no idea why they're waving that weird shiny rectangle around. And yes, it squeaks and is removable, so they can actually play afterward!
26. A clip-on, rechargeable selfie ring light so all their mouthwatering food photos are always perfectly lit, even if they're eating on a dimly-lit restaurant patio.
28. A pair of socks that any Potter-fan will treasure like they're priceless, the same way Dobby dearly loved his very first sock.
29. A custom 3D-printed Disney-style nameplate they're basically guaranteed to keep on their WFH desk because it'll just make them feel a little happy and excited every time they look at it.
30. A mini Sriracha keychain so they'll never be forced to choke down another meal without their favorite condiment ever again.
31. A reversible-sequin ~mermaid~ pillow cover because it's practically impossible to have too much color and sparkle in life.
32. A donation of a gift for a refugee from the Choose Love store: you buy something that's sent to someone in need, and get a downloadable card to give to whoever you're shopping for.
33. A screwdriver keychain because there are countless opportunities to use a Phillips or flathead in everyone's life, but you just don't notice them until you actually have the tools.
34. A terra-cotta brown sugar bear that they simply soak in water, gently dry, then pack in with their brown sugar to keep it from hardening up into an impossible-to-use rock.
35. A RoseBud Motel keychain any Schitt's Creek fan will cackle at, followed by their best "Follow us on tweeters!" impression of Alexis.
36. Or a custom quote (plastic) wineglass perfect for savoring all the dazzling peach crabapple notes of an Herb Ertlinger Riesling Rioja fruit wine.
37. A highlighter kit with nine luminescent, sparkling colors so they can shine like the superstar you know they are.
38. A shiny mirror cube that will look pretty and interesting in any configuration, so they don't even have to be expert puzzle solvers to enjoy playing with it.
39. A set of three pairs of gold statement earrings in the shape of stylized illustrated faces and hands, to make pretty much any outfit they wear instantly both more artistic and downright playful.
40. An ice cream cozy to snugly fit around their favorite pint of Ben and Jerry's — they'll be able to eat as much as they want without their hands getting too cold OR the ice cream melting too quickly.
42. A waterproof notepad and pencil because the thoughts we have in the shower shouldn't stay in the shower — it's where lots of people have their best ideas!
43. A pack of three infinitely-reusable makeup removing cloths that require nothing but water to help their face be perfectly clean at the end of the day.
44. A set of six cactus coasters happy to save your table from your hot cup of tea on chilly evenings, and then from your friends' cold beers on the first day of summer.
45. A pen with a cap that looks like their favorite Harry Potter character's wand so they have an excuse to nerd out in everyday life (oh, and it comes with a little bookmark for their next re-read, too).
46. A cupcake decorating kit for the frequent baker in your life who also secretly wishes they could live in a world where unicorns genuinely existed.
47. A set of three brush attachments for their drill that will make cleaning caked-on grime incredibly fast and maybe even a little fun.
48. A set of 12 pearl hair clips whether they like to make a statement with everything they wear or prefer to find little ways to dress up a classic T-shirt and jeans combo — who ever said you had to wear a dress to feel a little fancy?
50. A best friends necklace for your work wife who will message anyone she can the latest adorable video of her pup.
51. A microfiber towel turban that will minimize frizz without accidentally coming undone while they make their way through their meticulous, tried-and-tested skincare routine.
52. A tear-off 2021 mini-calendar where every single day features a new adorable puppy (and occasionally a sweet quote about dogs) so they can start their mornings with a little dose of aww.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.