14 Anti-Chafing Products To Save Your Thighs From True Agony
It's summer. It's hot. But thanks to these thigh solutions, you can skip the dreaded rubbing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of breathable and moisture-wicking Thigh Society slip shorts that will guarantee your thighs stay comfortable even if you spend the entire day walking around outside.
2. A set of sexy lace bands — they'll let you wear your favorite dress all night without a single complaint from your thighs.
3. Some Chamois Butt'r, a cream made specifically for bicycling long distances that also happens to work incredibly well to prevent thigh chafe and foot blisters.
4. Some stretchy, lightweight, under-$15 bike shorts because sometimes all you need is something nice and basic.
5. A classic water- and sweat-proof balm so you can wander your favorite leisurely hiking trail or stroll down the boardwalk without inadvertently causing any raw sore spots.
6. A skin-smoothing roll-on liquid that you can keep in your car or bag without any worries it might melt, even in extreme heat.
7. A lace-edged maternity slip short because you deserve to be comfortable always, but especially when you're pregnant.
8. Some Lanacane anti-friction gel — a little goes a long way, so you can stash it in your pocket or bag and always be prepared the moment you realize the chafing's begun.
9. A pair of stretchy bike shorts that will serve you double duty: you can wear them both by themselves on the hottest of days, and under dresses whenever you need 'em.
11. A pair of supportive workout shorts with a) flat-lock seams that won't chafe, b) moisture-wicking quick-dry fabric to help with that summer s-w-e-a-t, and c) POCKETS so whether you wear 'em under something or just by themselves, you have a handy spot to stash stuff.
12. An all-natural salve if you prefer something without silicones, which happens to be a primary ingredient many anti-chafing gels and balms.
13. A pair of 100% cotton unisex trunks that come multiple prints, because who says you anti-chafe solutions can't be a little fun?
14. A fragrance-free Neat 3B cream antiperspirant — it's easy to apply wherever you need it most and might also help protect against itchy fungal infections like athlete's foot.
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.