1. Turn two wood bowls and a picture frame base from Ikea into a modern chair and table set.
2. Secure a bit of foam marshmallow to a small bead for a teeny table lamp.
3. Glue buttons and the handle from a paper clamp to a dollar store soap holder to make a colorful rolling suitcase.
4. Cut out the bottom corner of a laundry detergent bottle and attach it to wire legs to make a cute chair.
5. Use tiny yarn pom poms to make a pet bunny and a scaled-down succulent.
6. Bend paperclips into hangers for Barbie's ever-expanding closet.
7. Turn a wooden box or a vintage suitcase into a portable house.
8. Cut up and cover an empty tissue box to make a cute couch in just an hour.
9. Then transform a shoe box into a bed that doubles as doll storage.
It requires some fabric, lace, batting, and a glue gun. Learn how to make it here.
10. Cover binder clips in scrap fabric and attach a little bit of string to make really adorable custom purses.
11. And if you're feeling confident in your teeny-tiny bag-making abilities, you can try your hand at these LV signature totes.
12. Pick up pretty patterned duct tape, then use it to make this ~trendy~ Barbie bed.
13. Or upcycle scrap wood into this very grown-up bed.
14. Glue wooden dowels to a stack of cardboard to make this rustic barstool.
15. Thread popsicle sticks between a scrap of crochet to make a cozy hammock.
16. Cut up the plastic part of some gum and pill packs to give Barbie a vintage Pyrex collection.
You can get the tutorial and printable Pyrex patterns here — although again, you could just paint them a solid color and probably no one would mind.