1. Corral all of your miscellaneous office supplies in an old Altoids tin.
2. Give everyone who uses your shower their own soap storage caddy.
3. File your plastic lids away in old cereal boxes.
4. Turn a few envelopes and labels into a neat, organized receipt station.
5. Or use One Receipt to store all of your receipts on your phone.
All you have to do is snap a pic of a physical receipt, and the app does the rest. You can also set it up to store email receipts, and give you a monthly spending summary. Get it here.
6. Never wonder which key is which again: take 10 minutes to paint them with some old nail polish.
You don't have to do fancy shapes for this to work. It only takes a few minutes, and you'll never put the wrong key in the lock again. Get the tutorial here.