1. Repurpose a drying rack to take your t-shirt drawer from piles to mild.
2. Designate a basket or hamper as "outgrown" or "donate", so when you decide to give something away, it's easy.
3. Hang your favorite accessories collection on the back of your closet door.
4. Make any hanger a no-slip hanger by wrapping it with the reliable elementary-school craft standby, pipe cleaners.
5. Store bulky items like sweaters in a vertical organizer to free up rod and drawer space.
6. Organize your belts using shower curtain rings (and if it works better for your closet, a curtain rod).
7. Use an app like Stylebook to make it easy to remember everything you have.
You can save your favorite outfits and create packing lists with it, too. Get it from the Apple App store for $3.99.